"of word? I figured you where a local." he said lifting an eyebrow. ny usually gets a good read from people and can tell a lot about them from how they talk. easily he figured she was from north carolina because she had a hint of a southern accent and a hint of a northern accent.

"ehh kinda i'm from north carolina but I was in virginia for a while before I touched back to my city." she nodded.

"if youne mind me asking what you left for." he said now intrigued.

"ehhh ion like to talk about it." she said washing her hands with the topic. she didn't see the need to tell a stranger about allat especially since she came to fuck.

"I understand errbody got shit they don't wanna talk about." he nodded. "lemme get yo ig tho you seem cool as fuck." he said and she nodded pulling out her phone.

"hmm my @ is debo.30." she said

his face scrunched up, "debo? nigga what." he laughed looking at her. he laughed harder seeing she was dead serious. "where you pull that from." he said following her which she followed back.

"stoppp my name is desiree so they automated debo I didn't have any other names." she said lightly slapping his chest.

"i'll help you come up with one shawty cause that has gotta go. an i'm part of your first 15 followers so don't go hollywood when you blow up for being pretty." he said making her laugh.

"would neva go hollywood." she said looking down at his arm.

"mhm yo tattoos clean who did em?" she said taking his hand. he lifted up his arm a little more so she could get a better look. 

"my homie YETI if you ever come out to atl I can take you to get tatted if you want since you naked." he laughed making her roll her eyes.

"okay now when I take you up onnat offer don't diss and act famous." she said putting his hand down but he grabbed hers caressing his thumb over the top of her hand.

"you wanna go up to my room and conversate by ourselfs..?" he said of course she nodded. they both stood up his hand in hers as she followed behind him.

she was starring at his hand, hard. she sees holding hands as friends but she knew that this wasn't the case. she wasn't the same old desiree from two months ago who was lost, she had a nag for society and she wasn't slow she picked up on things quickly.

but still their conversation was nice and she was glad they talked before actually getting to the business.

"this it." he said opening the door for her, she walked in first placing her ipad and airpods on the dresser.

he closed the door behind himself and walked over to the bed. he was wearing some grey polo joggers and a white polo tee. of course he had on chains and some rings but other than that he was dressed comfortably.

awkwardly desiree stood standing to the side looking at him. "girl come over here ian gon bite." he laughed getting comfortable on the bed, he turned on the tv opening youtube.

he knew he was about to get pt and music makes it better for him. it's loud enough that his homies don't hear and tranquil enough to set the mood.

desiree smiled and sat next to him watching him flip through music to play.

"not gon lie this my first threeman n ine never been with nobody since my first so please don't drill me too hard." she said looking up at him.

"ohhh." ny said almost lost for words, he knew how this could go she would either get attached or leave him alone. he really wanted to fuck but after hearing that he wasn't so sure now.