Chapter 26: Four's Past

_________________________________

"This just in! An old home in The quiet residence of Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture has gone up in flames in just the last hour! Behind Me is what remains of the residence. Authorities have confirmed that the house has been vacant for some time and confirmed that no one was directly harmed by the home's explosion. As of now, Authorities  still have no clue as to how such a perfectly maintained home had gone and collapsed but Fire-Fighters point to potential gas leaks in worn and torn pipes! Follow along for more cover stories-" *The sounds of The T.V. drown out as Yaga's imposing presence made The four students deaf to everything other than Their own breathing*

Yaga: "... ... Apart from Gojo's usual recklessness... I have nothing else to condone the rest of You for... Leiri perfectly handled the Veil, Geto managed to apprehend a Curse Spirit for later inspection and Keiko as usual, swiftly and efficiently exterminated The Curse Spirits... What did You do there Satoru?" *Leiri and Geto averted Their gaze from Yaga-Sensei, Suguru even whistling to keep Himself distracted while Keiko having nothing to fear from Yaga, kept Her composure and air of authority but Gojo Satoru...*

Gojo: "From My view-" *He was cutoff*

Yaga: "So it was You Who destroyed the home..." *Without missing a beat, Yaga went and slammed His closed fist onto Gojo's head, hitting Him and giving Him a mighty lump on the head*

_________________________________

Gojo: "... ... ... Are... Veils even necessary?" *Time passes a few hours after debriefing with Yaga-Sensei, all four of The students were present, Those students being Suguru Geto, Satoru Gojo, Leiri Shoko, and lastly Kiyoko Otori* "I think They're pointless" *The moment those words escaped His lips, Kiyoko shot Him a world-ending level glare which sent Him into Flight or Flight response* "What I mean by this is why would it matter if some plain old Wage-Slave just stumbled across Us fighting some Curse Spirits? It's not like They'd see Our curse energy or the spirits Themselves?!"