The pink era wants to enter Huaxia, Penguin Entertainment wants to enter the Asian market, and the two sides cooperate with each other.

However, Wen Yixiao instinctively does not like to be entered by outsiders to make money, and as a member of the Huaxia entertainment industry, she feels obliged to protect the Huaxia entertainment industry from invasion.

"I heard that they may be arranged to perform on stage later as guests!"

The gossip teammate whispered.

Song Xue: "The performance is the performance, we are not afraid."

Wen Yixiao took a deep breath and said, "Yes, we are not afraid of them. Hurry up, practice well, the live broadcast will be in the afternoon..."

Wen Yixiao's heart also felt a trace of pressure, they have all seen the performance video of the pink era, and know that these four people can be popular all over Asia and even enter Europe and the United States, the strength is absolutely strong, not the girl groups before the baseball country that mostly rely on appearance and selling legs, the pink era is a real strength, otherwise it is impossible to break into the European and American markets.

If performing on the same stage.

Wen Yixiao really didn't have the confidence to overwhelm the other party.

Because!

The other party is four

people of equal strength, plus it has been four years since their debut, and they have already accumulated a lot of large and small performance experience, which is not comparable to them.

Of course, she didn't care much about this, the only thing she worried about was that her teammates were at least a notch weaker than the other party.

Song Xue and the others put away their thoughts and concentrated on practicing with Wen Yixiao and Teacher Wuji Shanshan.

Teacher Shanshan looked at the serious and solemn eyes of several people and encouraged: "Actually, you don't have to worry so much, you also have advantages. You also know that they are also following the trend to learn the dance style created by Wang Cheng, you have practiced for a while longer than them, and you have also studied with Wang Cheng up close. So, you have an advantage in this regard!"

Wen Yixiao nodded: "I know!"

The others listened, and their hearts relaxed a little.

Psychologically there is a little advantage.

What about international girl groups?

Isn't it the same to learn Wang Cheng's dance style?

And......

Wen Yixiao felt.

As long as Wang Cheng is on the stage, then no one can suppress him.

The premise is that Wang Cheng is willing.

......

Guo Shouxin and Liu Jiahui walked into the gate with Li Zhixun and four members of the Pink Era.

Pei Zhuyan said in a low voice, "Brother Zhixun, can we go and meet that trainee named Wang Cheng now?"

Lisa also asked with interest: "Yes, I have watched his performance several times in the past few days, the stage strength is really too strong, that martial arts performance is really too powerful, I have been looking forward to coming to Huaxia to meet him and chat with him! I specially learned a few words of Chinese for chatting!"

Ginny and Lin Xi also looked expectant.

In the past week, Wang Cheng's popularity in the baseball country has also soared, almost no weaker than some first- and second-tier stars in the baseball country, attracting many fans.