10

Third person Pov

Tyler looked around seeing an old abandoned studio. "This is where I used to record my music" Ethan expresses looking around with a fond smile. "From what I've heard you have talent" Tyler says and Ethan's smile got bigger. "Thanks if I could I would go back and stop myself from taking that bet" Ethan says.

Tyler felt the shift in Ethan's mood and quickly tried to make him feel better. "Well if you ask me everything happens for a reason and you still got yo get back" Tyler points out and Ethan let's out a small laugh. "Yeah I guess so" Ethan says before looking over at the booth.

"Plus you finally came across someone who could out rap you" Tyler says with a smirk making Ethan roll his eyes playfully. "Don't get cocky now" Ethan says and Tyler pretends to think. "Naw I beat you and will be as cocky as I wish" Tyler says and Ethan just laughed in response.

Tyler couldn't help but think Ethan had a pretty smile and his laugh was extremely contagious. "You need to take me home and is there a way we can teleport or something easier and safer than flying" Tyler says and Ethan laughs. "Naw and what's not safe about flying" Ethan says.

"Everything" Tyler says before Ethan was pulling him close making his cheeks heat up slightly.

It's short I know and I'm sorry

Hope ya'll enjoyed