Preview

"Do you even know where were going?" Shiv questions her father in concern. She stretches her legs more, trying to make room for herself but that ends up being upright impossible, as her feet always end up getting crushed by the ratchet-material wall.

Roman notices Shiv getting uncomfortable, so he decides to scooch closer anyway to annoy her... Shiv notices and starts trying to move away but when Roman gets closer to his sister, they end up touching elbow-to-elbow, "Ew, get off me you little freak!" Roman dramatically flops down in an awkward cradling position in front of his dad, "Wahhhh.. Daddy, Shiv gave me a booboo.." Roman sniffles, imitating a little child with his fake cries.

Shiv scoffs at the act. "Oh get up now, quit acting like a pound dog in a muzzle... " Logan torments, "& yes, we've got this little thingy-majig helping me control this thing." Roman bangs his head getting up, laughing into his legs & covering his head. He jokes, "Of why of course, Shiv, leave it to the old man to force us into this dildo-shaped tube to get us lost..."

*What a mockery these people are*

--- cut off ---

Authors Note:

1st.

This is all unserious, and yes, i'm fully aware that these are real people that have faced unfortunate events. Personally, I feel no sympathy besides the families who are facing a great loss right now. They saw the thing, were given all the signals & warnings, and a waver, only for them to say, "Where do I sign?" and 100% if it wasn't highly privileged people on it, the media wouldn't have blinked an eye. A person with common sense would know not to waste $250k on a project that hasn't even been legally approved.

2nd.

I do not own Succession, and I haven't watch it myself. But with all the video essays I've watched, I can tell it's a very good TV Series, and it's sadly gone to a great end. This is my first fanfic and I apologize if I have mis-characterized the characters with their dialogue but either way, their all pretty lil princesses, girlbosses, and babygirls in my heart, muah.

3rd.

If the family & or production of succession see's this, please don't sue for defamation. I'm a goofy lil goober on the internet & I probably never will continue this. Just venmo me at least a 50 so I can take this down. Live Laugh Love, everyone, peace. <3

________________________________________________________

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.