Joy Of My Life

"You look hot" Rhea chuckled as you entered the kitchen, wearing a shirt three sizes too big and no pants, your hair not even touched since it left your pillow. You looked a mess. Last night had been long, and to say you were hungover was an understatement.

"Shut up" you mumbled as you rubbed your eyes, walking over to the window to close the blinds

"How's it feel to be 24"

"Right now it feels like a hell of a hangover" you said, walking over to her and pressing a small kiss to her lips. She smiled and pressed another kiss to your forehead before turning back to the stove. She was making breakfast, in fact your households staple hangover breakfast; scrambled eggs, bacon, and rye bread. It was simple but you both loved it.

You took a seat at the kitchen island and ran your hand back through your hair a few times in an attempt to tame it. Rhea plated your food and walked over to the island as well, placing your food infront of you and sitting across the table.

"Thanks for making breakfast" you said as you tried to suppress the nausea from the hangover.

"No problem baby. Let's just take it easy today" she smiled, reaching over and taking your hand, giving it a light squeeze. She was always so good about taking care of you. You nodded in agreement as the two of you finished your food. When you were done Rhea got up and took both your plates, placing them in the sink. She peaked out the kitchen window through the blinds.

"It looks nice out today. We should be outside, It might help your situation a little" she laughed slightly, turning back to you and offering her hand. You took it and she saying you up into her arms, holding you by your ass. You giggled and held onto her as she walked the both of you out of the kitchen door to the back porch. She dropped you onto the hammock before climbing in beside you.

"This is perfect" you said with a smile, turning to draw an arm and a leg over Rheas body as she put her arm behind your head. She pressed a kiss to the top of your head before scrolling through her phone. You closed your eyes and snuggled into her chest as music started to play.

~I tiptoed in the room
I know you've got to have your rest~

"This is perfect baby your right" she said, beginning to play with your hair.

~She says come lay with me
I been waiting since you left~

You let out a long sigh, just letting the peace of the moment overtake you.

~She's sweet to me
Must be the luckiest man alive~

"I love you"

"I love you too"

~Did I tell you baby,
You are the joy of my life~