Sangonomiya Chronicles

Sangonomiya, once an ocean abyss, was transformed into an island by the Great Serpent, Orobashi no Mikoto. The people worship the Great Serpent as the "god of the sea," and the shrine serves as the seat of government. During the Archon War, Her Excellency the Almighty Raiden Ogosho brought Japan under unified rule, causing fear and awe. The Great Serpent, Orobashi no Mikoto, transgressed the boundary between itself and the Narukami, causing brutal wars on Yashiori Island. The Great Serpent was slain by the Ogosho, and Sangonomiya declared surrender, recognizing the Japan Shogunate as the legitimate ruler. Sangonomiya, once an ocean abyss, was transformed into an island by the Great Serpent, Orobashi no Mikoto. The island's inhabitants worship the Great Serpent as the people of the sea, with the shrine serving as the seat of government. During the Archon War, the Great Serpent invaded the east, causing brutal warfare on Yashiori Island. The Great Serpent was slain by the Ogosho, resulting in the recognition of the Japan Shogunate as the legitimate ruler. The people of Sangonomiya, once an ocean abyss, named their island Watatsumi after the Great Serpent, who formed a vortex and formed the coral. They worship the Great Serpent as the Orobashi no Mikoto, and on Watatsumi Island, the shrine serves as the seat of government. During the Archon War, Her Excellency the Almighty Raiden Ogosho brought Japan under unified rule, causing fear and awe among the masses. The Great Serpent invaded the east without warning, causing brutal battles on Yashiori Island, resulting in casualties and injuries. The Great Serpent was slain by the Ogosho, and Sangonomiya declared surrender, recognizing the Japan Shogunate as the legitimate ruler.