Guru Dronacharya

Mulai dari awal

" Brilliant Maharani,  Maa Durga's boon have a condition and we will not let that condition get fulfilled!" Rajguru laughed.

" But how we will do that ?" Maharaj and Rajmata asked in unison . Queen and Rajguru went into thoughts.

-----Time skip------

Pratyush's POV

" VEDIKA !, GET OUT OF THE ROOM FAST , WE HAVE TO LEAVE , ITS ALREADY 10:00AM ." Rajkumar Chandra shouted. Rajmata Prapti said that it's not her responsibility to wake up her daughter from sleep and she appointed me to help Rajkumar Chandra and Krishna to wake Rajkumari up . Why I am trapped in this ? 

There was no answer from Rajkumari's room. Rajkumar Chandra was continuously hitting the door , while Rajkumar Krishna was lazily leaning on the wall while yawning , he also got up quite late. I am damn sure , yesterday night , he didn't slept properly and I think it's the same reason why Rajkumari is not up yet.

" ENOUGH !, I AM COMING IN !" Rajkumar Chandra shouted.  W-What ? .... How can we go into Rajkumari's room like that ..... What if she is changing her clothes or something.......

" Wait Rajkumar!...." I tried to stop him but he already opened the door and dashed inside. Should I go ?

" You can also come Mahamantriji,  I don't think, Agni will have any problem in seeing your face in morning. " Rajkumar Krishna said with a smirk and went inside lazily. What does that suppose to mean ?

I peeked from the door inside the room and saw ,Rajkumar Chandra pulling the blanket in which Rajkumari is wrapped, and Rajkumar Krishna was sat on one of the chairs, it was sure that he fell asleep on the chair.

I went inside and shaked Rajkumar Krishna and he opened his eyes a bit , smiled at me lazily before closing it again. I rolled my eyes and went over to Rajkumar Chandra.

"VEDIKA !, ARE YOU GETTING UP OR NOT ? .... OR ELSE I WILL PICK YOU UP ALONG WITH YOUR BLANKET AND THROW YOU IN THE LAKE .... AND I AM SERIOUS !" Rajkumar Chandra shouted.

" No you are not Sirius , you are Shravan and now get lost, I want to sleep...." Rajkumari fired back in muffled voice . I didn't thought our Rajkumari will be so lazy ! 
I couldn't help but chuckle at the expression on Rajkumar Chandra's face. He snapped his head in my direction and I immediately made  extreme serious face. He smirked in my direction. 

" Vedika look Mahamantriji is here , do you want Mahamantriji to think you are lazy ?" Rajkumar Chandra asked while smirking in my direction. I narrowed my eyes at him. Why will Rajkumari will even care about what I think about her ?

" Don't lie Shravan , why will he even care to come here .... in room of a useless girl . Now please go aur meri corodo ki nind kharab mat Karo!!" Rajkumari answered back vaguely. Useless ? ..... Why she is thinking like that?

I saw Rajkumar Chandra rolling his eyes and then looked at Rajkumar Krishna for help , only to see him passed out on the chair.

" KANHA BHAI !!.... WAKE UP !" Rajkumar Krishna literally jumped from his chair in horror and looked at Rajkumar Chandra while breathing heavily.

" What the hell happened?" He asked in horror.

" Wake Vedika up or I will throw her in lake !" Rakumar Chandra ordered.

" I don't know how do it, ask Mahamantriji for help ." Rajkumar Krishna snapped back. Why me?

" Yes Mahamantriji,  Mamashri says that you are good at everything,  now it's your job to wake her up!" Rajkumar Chandra ordered. I nodded with uncertainty.  Well , I didnt say I am good at waking up someone from their sleep. Hey Mahadev,  why are you putting me in trouble?