7

Leap of 2 months

Pallavi and ayesha became bestfriends . Both lives in different apartment but it is nearby only .

Pallavi started to live happily . She doesn't want but she has to as she is taking care of some special one . She tries to forget about past but she can't. She tries to change her mind as she thinks about it . It may affect her .

Pallavi was now independent girl who can do anything by herself . She is basically a teacher in school

Rr mansion

Raghav became angry man . He shouts at his staff and employee without any reason .
Farhad handles his business and him

Amma and kirti both busy in their separate world. Kirti in her office and amma worried about his uncontrollable son raghav .

Readers - in sab me apka bhi haath h amma.

Amma also tried to search for pallavi as she can only handle raghav and his anger. but her bad luck She can't find her.

It has been raghav's routine..

He wakes up at 11 am have protein shake goes to his head office . Attends meeting absent minded . Have no time to eat . At night he goes to bar have his limited edition whiskey two to three bottles then comes to RR mansion at night around 3 am he sleeps in influence of alcohol anywhere on floor or on couch or on bed...

Next day he wakes up with headache .

A - raghav kya haal bana rakha h tune apna ... chal mere saath beth kar khana kha

Raghav as about to leave but Amma brings her broomstick jhadu ..

A - khana khata h ya nahi ..

R - khata h

He eats food after 2 days

Amma made sure he eats fully
Then only she ask him to go

Pallavi's apartment

Pallavi prepares Palak paneer for her lunch . Today is Sunday so she decided to have her favourite paneer with healthy Palak .

After lunch she reads few books to know more about new one .
She loves to read about mental and physical health from books and internet  .

Every morning she do her yoga have quinoa or cereals for breakfast . She avoids fast-food.

She feels lazy like a panda. Pallavi thinks about past then to distract her she thinks about her future . She need to be happy for her happy future.

Ayesha comes to her apartment

A - pallu tune dawai khayi? 🤔

P - me khane hi wali thi 😅

In her daily routine the most hated thing is medicines which she use to eat . It is really a difficult task for her .

A - chal Abhi kha..

Ayesha gives her medicine.

P - yaar ye bohat kadwi h ..

She make a cute puppy face

A - phir bhi khana to padega 😑

P - yaar ye dawaiya kisne banai😣

A - come on .. gulp it like a good girl ☺

Ayesha forwards water and medicine

Pallavi gulps it and after that makes weird faces

P - unh ... 😳 kitni kadwi h 😣..