Chapter Finale: Until it is done

Start from the beginning

Theo hesitate to pull the trigger.

Cart Titan: "What do we do, Commander?"

Theo: "..... If your with the Scouts, then why didn't you kill us the moment you spotted us?"

Y/n: "The one you fought, are Jaegerist. Traitors that follows Eren and willing to die for his cause. If you plan to leave, then leave while you have the chance."

???: "Well, isn't this a surprise."

They look to the left and saw Hanji, Levi, Petra and Annie.

Time Skip brought to you by

It's now night time as Theo and Hanji made a temporarily truce to stop Eren

It's now night time as Theo and Hanji made a temporarily truce to stop Eren. The group is in the middle of the forest, gathering around the fire to keep them warm for the night.

Hanji and Petra are currently cooking, while Levi and Ymir are glaring at Theo and he's doing the same. Pieck just got her upper body out of her Titan while Daisy is sitting on her Mother's lap.

Hanji: "Can you all stop with the glaring? Dinner's almost done."

Petra starts putting stew on bowls and giving it them to everyone.

Theo: "How do you all plan to stop Eren Jaeger?"

Y/n: "By ripping his head out of his shoulder."

Theo: "And how do you plan on getting to him? The height of his Titan is even taller than any of the Colossal Titans I've ever seen."

Hanji: "The airship that we used to escape Marley is still intact. But we're going to need Onyankopon and the others help."

Pieck: "How do we know that they're not like the Jaegerist."

Hanji: "Because activating the Rumbling isn't what they want."

Levi: "They know that activating the Rumbling will cause death of the entire world."

Theo: "What happened to Zeke? I didn't see him back there?"

Levi: "He's dead. I chop his head into pieces before feeding them to the ants."

Pieck: "Zeke's dead?"

Annie: "We killed him before the Jaegerist could retrieve him."

Then Theo and Pieck shifted their gaze to Annie.

Theo: "When I read Reiner's report that you willingly betrayed Marley, I couldn't believe it. But seeing you a month ago, attacking Marley, really did made me realized that all of you Devils really are evil."

Annie: "Do you want to repeat that?"

She show the small blade on her ring, ready to transform.