Chapter 38: Emily

Start from the beginning

Seraphina looked at her confused "You kicked him out?"

"Damn straight." Emily told her seriously "Now tell me what you need to talk to me that you couldn't talk to the others?"

Seraphina sigh before she pulled out the book Billy gave her a long time ago.

"I know what will happen to Bella and me, and I need you to do something for me after all of this end." She told her seriously.

Edward's beady eyes stared at his wife, her fragile body covered by nothing but a white robe while she stood in the bathroom

He watched as she scooted closer to Seraphina.

Seraphina allowed Bella to lean against her, her skinny frame proving no trouble to hold up even in her also weakened state.

She hummed in her friend's ear while Rosalie checked the bath temperature.

When given the nod of approval, Seraphina helped Bella remove her robe, her sapphire green eyes watched Bella's flicker to something in the mirror behind her.

When Seraphina's sapphire green eyes met Edward's charcoal black, the Nymph only hummed louder, giving her uncle a sad look before closing the door.

Bella shook as she entered the tub, Seraphina's humming calming her hummingbird heartbeat and sighing as her best friend ran her hands through her hair.

Seraphina smiled at her best friend, gripping her fragile hand softly "Everything will be alright."

Everyone were sitting around the living room, the TV was on but nobody was really paying it any attention

Seraphina was laying on one of the couches, her eyes were closed but she wasn't asleep.

Paul was sitting on the couch next to her, while Bella's head was on his lap as she was trying to get warmer.

And Paul could provide her that, while he also watched his imprint.

Edward's eyes were glued to his wife and niece, Jasper and Alice's eyes were also glued to their daughter.

They could see how Bella's pregnancy was getting a toll on the Nymph, they all could finally see how weak she looked and all of them were worried for Bella and Seraphina.