i was enjoying every moment of this alright, and i really didn't want him to stop, but i wasn't ready for the next step.

"ethan." i say before he's able to take my shirt off.

"yes, love?" he replies sounding a little out of breath as our lips disconnect.

i put my shirt down, and sit up, "i really, really like you. but i don't want to rush into anything just yet. i think we should take things slow first."

he lifts my chin up with his fingers, "i understand, sweetheart."

"really?" my face lights up as i stare deeply into his eyes.

"of course. the moment i first laid eyes on you, i felt something, like i needed you in my life. and now that i have you here with me, i'm not letting you go. so i'll wait for you. take as long as you need." he studies my face.

i smile at him, just then his phone vibrated.

he gets up from the bed and unlocks his phone, "well as much as i'm loving the moment we are having, i have to get to econ." he says putting his phone away.

"i'll see you later?" he turns to where i'm sitting.

i nod, earning a beam from him as he places a kiss on my lips.

"i'll text you when i'm done." he says as he turns around and walks out of my room.

i lay back onto my bed and smile to myself like an idiot. i can't believe that just happened.

i get up and walk into the kitchen where i'm met with sam, tara, chad, mindy, and ryan.

"oh hey Y/N, care to explain why ethan was in your room for so long?" chad gives me a smug look.

"relax, he was helping me out with my homework." i blandly say as i walk over to the counter to grab me a glass of water.

"homework, right." he teasingly states as he steers the spoon on the pot that's placed on the stove.

i playfully shake my head.

"anyways this will be so fun. a little slumber party with the core six."

"core six?" sam says sounding confused.

"did you just give us a nickname?" tara looks at him, "i sure did. i mean we've been through a lot together and it's a pretty cool nickname." he proudly says.

"that's debatable." sam responds, "extremely debatable." tara agrees with her.

"you can't just give yourself a nick name, dingus." mindy tells him.

"oh of course i can dingus, because i just did."

"core six, up top!" he puts his arm up, "no." mindy disagrees.

"down!"

"get that away from me." tara adds.

"i think it's cute, it makes us look like a little family." i slightly chuckle.

"it does sound kind of nice." ryan responds.

"thank you both, this is why your my favorite twins." chad makes a heart with his hands pointing towards us.

"uh i think we're the only ones you know other than yourself and mindy." ryan states.

"that's true, but even if i did my point still stands."

"and for the rest of you, i would actually like a little more respect and support. we are the fellow members of the core six, like it or not."

suddenly anika calls us, "hey guys, what the hell?"