Bereaved 2 (E.O) 🍋

Start from the beginning

Lizzie walked over to her husband and hugged his head against her stomach. Y/N wrapped his arms around her waist as Lizzie cried silently while she scratched his head softly.

Weak whimpers from Y/N's mouth made Lizzie's heart clenched. He was always the tough one, the guy who won't let anyone see him down, but with her, he's not afraid to be vulnerable.

Few moments had passed, Y/N finally calmed down. Lizzie pushed him gently to cup his cheeks. She leaned in to press her lips against his.

"It's okay. We'll fix this. We'll go through this, I don't know how, but we will. I promise." she whispered against his lips.

"I know you will," Y/N nodded.

Y/N leaned in to capture her lips. Lizzie quickly responded to the kiss. Lizzie straddled his lap as her hands wrapped around his nape. When air became their problem, Y/N moved his lips down to her neck. Lizzie moaned loudly when Y/N sucked on her sensitive spot.

"Y/N," she sighed.

"Let me take care of you, babe." Y/N husked.

He then turned them around, laying Lizzie on her back as he kissed down from her neck to her clothed chest. Lizzie moved her hand to his belt and hurriedly unbuckled it. Y/N removed Lizzie's shirt as he planted his palm on one of her breasts.

Lizzie moaned out at the sudden warmth she felt on chest. She then successfully discarded his pants along with his boxers. She wrapped her hand around his dick and slowly pumped it, making his cock rock hard.

"Fuck, I missed you, Lizzie. You have no idea how much I have to hold myself back to touch you," he moaned out.

Y/N then pulled her shorts, then ripped her underwear before he inserted two of his fingers inside of her. Lizzie yelled in pleasure at the sudden aggression and intrusion.

"Fuck, baby. So good." Lizzie cried out as she closed her eyes tightly.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Elizabeth?" he husked.

"Yess, please." she breathed out as his fingers kept pumping inside of her at a fast pace.

Y/N added a third finger as he pumped faster and harder, "Cum now, baby. Make a mess on my fingers." he whispered before he took one of her nipples to his mouth.

Lizzie gripped on his wrist as she came, her whole body shaking as her orgasm hit her hard. Y/N continued pumping his fingers slowly to help her prolong her orgasm.

When Lizzie calmed down, Y/N kissed her forehead and pulled his fingers out of her slowly, "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's amazing." she said.

Lizzie grabbed his hardened dick guiding him to her entrance, "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck your anger out of me, don't hold back." she husked.

Y/N smirked before he inserted his whole length in one swift motion. Lizzie moaned as Y/N didn't start off slow. He thrusted fast and hard, holding the headboard for support.

Lizzie wrapped her arms around his back, clawing his skin that made him more aggressive and rough. Y/N pants as he kept his animalistic pace intact, not missing a beat.

Y/N wrapped his other hand around Lizzie's neck, squeezing in enough, "Fuck you for what all you did. You're such a bitch. A. Fucking. Bad. Bitch!" he growled, giving a hard thrust every word.

"I'm a bitch! I'm a bitch. Fuck me like a bitch, Y/N!" Lizzie yelled.

Y/N moved his hand to her clit, rubbing it furiously, "Cum now or going to regret it." he whispered.