Summertime Of Our Lives

Jodie lay on her sun lounger and smiled. "This is bliss" she whispered to herself. She had treated herself to a ten day break in the Bahamas after a bad break up. Her ex had been caught cheating. With the best friend. She had been with Caleb for two years but the biggest betrayal was it was with her friend of 30 years.
Now, she was treating herself to her dream holiday.

The sun felt good on her skin. She wasn't normally a sun worshiper but the heat felt good. She took a sip of her mocktail - Bahama Mama. There fruity drink we perfectly cool. Jodie closed her eyes. It suddenly got darker. She opened her eyes to see what was blocking her sun. "Oh my god" she thought to herself as she took in the man standing before her. Her eyes travelling up his body.  The sun glistening off his wet skin. She met his eyes.
"Sorry. I had to come over and say Hi. I know that sounds corny but it's true. May I?" He gestured toward the lounger next to her. Jodie nodded.
"I'm Mark" he reached out his hand. Jodie took his hand and shook gently "I'm Jodie"
They sat chatting. She felt strangely at ease talking to him. So much so, she found herself opening up about her ex.
"He's a fool to cheat on you. You're beautiful and such a nice person" she felt her face flush when she noticed him staring at her. "Your shoulders are going a little red" he picked up her factor 20. "Would you mind if I put it on for you?" "I don't mind at all" she replied, turning her back to him. As he rubbed the lotion in, Jodie couldn't help but think about his hands touching her all over.  She let out a low moan. Mark smiled. Clearly she was thinking the same thing he was. He leaned in and whispered "Come with me" He helped Jodie stand up and he took her hand.

Jodie wasn't sure where they were going but they seemed to be walking away from the hotel. She had assumed they would be going to his room. Soon they were standing on a private beach. No-one else was around. The white sand and crystal clear sea stretched out in front of them. Behind them they were hidden by tall trees. Mark smiled when he saw her take in their surroundings. "It's beautiful"
"Not as beautiful as you" mark replied. He turned Jodie around to look at him. She leaned in and kissed him.  Slowly at first. His hands softly caressing her back. She didn't know how it happened but they were lying on the warm sand. Mark now kissing her neck, then down to her breasts. Sucking her nipples through her bikini top. Jodie moaned. She didn't want him to wait. She needed him inside her. "Please. I need you" she whispered. Mark smiled. He pulled his shorts down enough to release himself. Pushing her legs open gently and moving her bottoms to the side, Mark slid into her. "Mark..." she moaned loudly. His name on her lips sounded amazing. They made love slowly.

Jodie opened her eyes and found she was in her room. "It was a dream? It felt so real" she thought to herself. Turning on her side, she saw him lying there asleep. Naked. She smiled. "I definitely need to make sex on the beach happen" she whispered before closing her eyes again.