vi. 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, most people would take a hint." Jazmyn rolled her eyes which caused Buck to chuckle.

"My parents house. Two o'clock, Jazzy," Tim informed as stared her down. "Drop the attitude. You'll be fine."

    "You're parents absolutely despise me. I'm not going." Jazmyn declined and ignored Tim's look.

"You're going. I'm not about to argue with you." Tim insisted as he waited for Jazmyn's response.

"Bye," Jazmyn gestured for him to leave. "I'll be there, me and the kids." she sighed.

"Good, you all have a nice day." Tim waved goodbye.

"Couldn't be me." Chimney mocked Jazmyn.

Jazmyn pointed a threatening finger towards him. "I will break your nose."

"Jaz." Buck scolded as he held her back.

      "CHRISTOPHER is being such a gentleman to the twins. I'm glad he stood in line with them." Eddie commented as he pulled out his phone to take a picture.

        "Me too, send me that so I can send it to my parents and my brother." Jazmyn replied.

        As he put his phone away, Eddie looked at Jazmyn and Buck. "So...not gonna say anything?" he asked them.

       "Nah. About what?" Buck asked Eddie.

      "You haven't said anything about my situation so I'm going to stay out of your business." Jazmyn shrugged.

         "You know what about." Eddie answered Buck.

      "I figured it was none of my business." Buck replied.

     "It's not." Eddie nodded.

     "That's what I'm saying." Buck agreed.

       "It just kinda happened, okay? It's not like I planned it." Eddie explained.

"Never said you did." Buck chuckled.

"I only ever reached out to her because I needed her help getting Christopher into his new school." Eddie continued.

"Totally understandable." Buck nodded.

"We just kind of...ended up in bed." Eddie added.

"Ah, these things happen. Right, Jaz?" Buck questioned Jazmyn.

"Shut up, Buckley." Jazmyn gently shoved him.

"Eddie, it's not like your breaking any commandments. You guys are still married." Buck stated.

"I'm sneaking around behind my kid's back with his mother." Eddie sighed.

"Christopher doesn't know?" Buck asked.

"I don't know what he knows. These kids sense things, right? The other day I made her sneak out so he wouldn't see her there." Eddie informed them.

"Trying to protect your kid. I mean, she ran out on him, right?" Buck asked him.

"Well..." Jazmyn trailed off.

Eddie looked down at the ground. "I ran out first. I ran out on both of them. See, when Christopher was first diagnosed I was in Afghanistan. Right at the end of my tour. Instead of going back home...I re-enlisted. I told myself it was to pay the bills." he explained.

      "But you were running away, too." Buck guessed.

       "A good thing came out of it. He met his favorite best friend" Jazmyn smiled as she placed her hand under her chin.

       "Yeah, I did meet you. I should've never re-enlisted. I could've saved myself a headache," Eddie joked as Jazmyn narrowed her eyes at him. "But when Shannon broke and ran off. No one called her a hero, just evil."

        "Now she wants back in his life. So why don't you let her? Seems like she's already back in yours." Buck asked Eddie.

       "That's what's got me confused. Would I be doing it for Christopher or for me? I guess sex complicates everything." Eddie rubbed his hand down his face.

        Buck and Jazmyn looked at each other before turning back to Eddie. "Tell me about it." they chorused as one of the workers escorted the twins and Christopher.

        "Hey, babies," Jazmyn crouched down to the twins' level. "You asked Santa what you wanted for Christmas?"

      "Yes, and we no telling." Willow shook her finger at her mother.

       "I'm not telling you either, dad." Christmas chuckled.

        "Let's go." Eddie smiled as he picked up Christopher.

        Buck approached Willow, who held up grabby hands towards him. "Ducky!" she called out for him. Buck bent down to pick her up as Jazmyn picked up Bailey.

      "You three have a beautiful polyamorous relationship." one of the female workers complimented.

     Buck paused for a moment. "Um...thank you."

       AFTER saving a soldier's life and helping him get to see his daughter sing a solo in the choir, Jazmyn and Buck were crying at their reunion.

     "I knew I should've taken the whole week off. My mascara is running," Jazmyn wiped her eyes as she looked down at her watch. "I have to get home, we levee for Tim's parents soon and I haven't finished packing."

     "Well, from all of us. Merry Christmas, Jaz." Bobby smiled down at her.

ALOHA'S CORNER:

here's my thoughts,

one: i'm sorry for the weak update, im trying to get back into this book. WATTPAD WONT LOAD MY GRAPHICS EITHER

two: don't worry a longer chapter will be in the next update :)

three: yk the drill by now, feedback is appreciated!