"Staten Island, maybe but not Brooklyn.", Spider-Man said he kicked Norman into the wall.

Spider-Girl jumped off of him in the process, landing on the ground.

Miles was lifted off the ground and swung around. Green Goblin picked up the pole that was hiding Miles and swung it around to hit Spider-Man.

Miles fell from the pole. He closed his eyes thinking that the impact was about to arrive until, he felt somebody put him down.

"Mil-dude, tf you doing? Run!", Spider-Girl shouted as she sprinted towards the Green Goblin, trying to help Spider-Man once more.

As everything was falling down, Miles began to run as the Green Goblin Came after him.

Miles stopped as he saw that he was at the edge of the building-frame.

"Whoa!", Miles screamed, as he almost fell off the edge.

"Your boyfriend is dumb.", Spider-Man stated as he looked at what was happening.

"Are you crazy? JUMP!", Spider-Girl yelled, trying to get Miles to jump.

Miles screamed as he fell as Green Goblin crashed into him. He held on to some wires.

Spider-Man and Spider-Girl slung around trying to get towards Norman until they heard somebody scream as they were falling to the ground. They turned around...

and it was Miles.

Spider-Man instantly swung towards Miles, catching him with Spider-Girl backing him up.

Spider-Man set Miles down in a platform before taking a look at him.

"Did you know your shoes are untied?", Spider-Man asked as he was panting, trying to catch his breath.

Spider-Girl landed on the same platform before turning around, keeping watch to make sure Green Goblin didn't try to sneak-attack them.

Miles replied to Spider-Man questioned with a "Uh-huh". "This is a onesie, so I really don't have to worry about it." Peter stated before his Spider senses went to work.

He was confused when he saw Miles's aura turn from purple and green to blue and red.

" I thought I was the only one. You're like m- Hey!", Spider-Man confusedly stated, before getting cut off by the offended Spider-Girl keeping watch.

"I don't wanna be.", Miles truthfully stated. "I don't think you have a choice, kiddo.", both spider people stated.

"There's a lot going through your head I'm sure.", Spider-Girl in a hushed manner spoke as she turned around for a second before turning back to what she was doing.

"You're gonna be fine. Me and this loser can help you." Spider-Man said, as he turned to look at Spider-Girl, before speaking again.

"If you stay around, we can show you the ropes." Spider-Man suggested, before Miles replied with a simple "yeah."

"Hey Dingbat! the collider is star-", Spider-Girl started before getting cut off by Spider-Man speaking. Spider-Girl rolled her eyes before shooting out a web and swinging towards the collider.