Prologue

In the bustling city, where dreams intertwined with reality, there was a billionaire CEO named Alden. He was known for his sharp business acumen and cold demeanor. Across the street, nestled amidst the lively streets, was a cozy café owned by a spirited and independent woman named Hazel.

Hazel had poured her heart and soul into her café, serving aromatic coffee and delectable pastries with a genuine smile. However, fate seemed to have a different plan in store for her. Alden, the epitome of corporate power and success, couldn't resist a daily visit to her café.

At first, their encounters were marked by disdain and animosity. Alden saw Hazel's quaint café as an inconvenience amidst his busy schedule, while Hazel resented his cold attitude and materialistic lifestyle. Sparks of fiery arguments flew between them, igniting a brewing storm of emotions.

But as time went by, the facade of their resentment began to crumble. Fate wove its magic, forcing them into moments of vulnerability and unexpected glimpses of kindness. Hazel saw glimpses of a lonely man yearning for something beyond wealth and success, while Alden discovered a world of warmth and authenticity he had long forgotten.

With each visit, their conversations deepened, revealing layers of their true selves. Hazel's unwavering determination and passion for her café ignited a fire within Alden's soul. His guidance and support started turning her small business into a thriving success. In the process, they began to understand each other's dreams and aspirations, forging an unbreakable bond.

In the backdrop of their growing admiration, their feelings transformed. Love, once buried beneath layers of animosity, blossomed like a fragile flower in spring. They discovered that love had the power to mend even the most shattered hearts.

Together, they embarked on a journey, defying societal expectations and their own inner demons. Their worlds collided, merging the realms of wealth and simplicity, as they realized that love knows no boundaries.