Going to See the Ocean

En başından başla

You looked around, wondering where they could be. "Maybe in their office..?" you asked softly, leaning into Sasha. "Y/N, Go find out where they are, please." Levi said as he rubbed his horses muzzle.

"Yes sir -" you say, rushing back inside headquarters and straight to Hange's office. Upon knocking on the door, you could hear a frustrated sigh coming from inside.

You open the door and spot Hange in the mirror, trying to adjust their eyepatch. "Hange? Hey, what's taking you so long? Everyone's outside and- Oh -" You stop right next to them, noticing that their eyepatch had gotten tangled in their hair.

"Oh, Hange-" You say, letting out a soft laugh. "It's not funny, Y/N.. I can't get this stupid thing on right!" Hange says clearly irritated, still attempting to pull it out of their now knotted up hair.

"H-Hey, wait! Don't do that, you'll go bald, you know.." You said as you reached up and carefully began to untangle the eyepatch from Hange's hair. "Becareful with this eyepatch.. And you're hair.." You say softly, managing to get both the eyepatch and the hair untangled with ease.

"There.. Now, where's your hairbrush?" You ask, looking around, Hange reaching over and handing it to you. "Thanks, my love.." They whisper softly, letting you brush their hair out.

After a few minutes, you finished up brushing out Hange's hair, putting it up in a ponytail. You then begin to slide the eyepatch over their head, being careful so that it won't get tangled again.

Lastly, you set their glasses on their face, stepping away and looking at them through the mirror. "There! All done." You say sweetly, Hange's arms finding their way around your waist.

"Thank you, darling.. I was seriously going to rip my hair out if I couldn't get that eyepatch on.." Hange says with a laugh, standing up from the chair and grabbing the cloak off their bed, putting it on over their shoulders.

"Alright. Are you ready to go?" Hange asked, holding their hand out for you. "Of course I am!" You say with a smile, taking their hand as they lead you out of their office, shutting the door behind you.

"What took you both so damn long..? We should have left ages ago." Levi said, mounting his horse as you both make it outside. "Sorry Levi.. I had a bit of an issue getting my eyepatch on.. It kind of got tangled -" Hange says, getting a little embarrassed, everybody mounting their horses, leaving the gates of headquarters.

It had been a while of riding. Your butt was beginning to get a little sore from how long you've been on your horse. In the distance, you could hear the sound of birds calling, the sky a beautiful color as you rode closer and closer to your destination.

"We're almost there.. I can feel it!" Hange says excitedly, looking over at you as you rode beside them. You looked over and nodded your head in agreement, your horses now riding over and a huge acre of sand.

You all started to look around in search of this so-called "ocean" only to see nothing. That was until you all rode a little further and came across a steep path that led up a hill.

"This is it.." Eren said, Hange beginning to lead their horse upwards, everyone following suit. A huge breeze of fresh air engulfed you. You stare out at the blue water right down the cliff, the blue sky matching perfectly as birds flew in the sky.