Chapter 11 False Hope

'Looks like were paired up!', Deku said in excitement. I wish he'd just shut the fuck up for once. 'Dark Shadow and I will do our best to help.' Oh how amazing. A half-bird-half-depressed is also getting in my way. 'Tch, whatever'

『Timeskip』
I'm laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. God, Deku is so annoying. The whole time he wouldn't stop taking about utter nonsense. And that bird didn't help either. Instead, he engaged the conversations with that nerd, which made him waste even more air. The worst 60 minutes of my life and I had to spend it on them. Ugh....my head hurts. Probably from his annoying voice (Deku's annoying voice). And let's not start with me during that project. The only thing I did was think. I don't know what about honestly. I thought about killing Deku and dragging Tokoyami to a pit, but then...I thought of...you know who. Why does his face have to be so...so annoyingly perfect?! I'm gonna kill him too! How dare he turn my own mind into my enemy. He'll pay for that. I decided to go for a walk in town. It was the weekend anyway.

『Timeskip』
Finally, some peace and quiet. I was walking through out town, enjoying my own presence. Then guess what the fuck the universe decided to do. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I had a feeling it was Kirishima, who wanted to hang out again. Sike, of course it was Icy-Hot.
𝐈𝐜𝐲-𝐇𝐨𝐭: Enjoying the view of the river?
Icy-Hot: ;)
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: The fuck?! R u watching me? U creep!
Icy-Hot: ;(  I am not a creep.
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: Hell yh you are. y r u watching me?!
Icy-Hot: Cause I missed you :)
I blushed at the text. What does he mean by that. Did he actually miss me?.. Fucking hell..
Icy-Hot: I see you blushing, Bakugo
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: I am NOT!
Icy-Hot: Dw, I think it's cute
HE WHAT?! HE THINKS IM CUTE?! OH MY GOD IM GONNA LOSE MY SHIT.
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: fuck you.
Icy-Hot: If you'd try, I'd let you ;)
WHAT THE FUCK?! SINCE WHEN COULD THAT HALF 'N HALF BASTARD FLIRT?! IM GONNA LOSE IT!
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: where r u?
Icy-Hot: Lost in my thoughts, thinking about you ;)))
I chuckle at his cheesy text. This bastard. Who knew he could flirt? I thought he could only feel either anger or no emotion at all. Damn..
I suddenly feel someone walking up behind me, I quickly turn around, ready to blast their head off. Shit. It was Icy-Hot. My cheeks flushed a light red color. 'Fancy meeting you here, Bakugo', he said with a smirk. 'What the fuck are you doing here?!' 'I happened to pass by.' I don't know why, but something told me he was lying. I decided to test it. 'Right. I just came from a bar. I had a milkshake', I say, crossing my arms, trying to look a bit annoyed. I couldn't be annoyed at his perfect face though- WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN-
'A cafe.', he said. 'Huh?', I ask confused. 'You came from a coffee shop, not a bar.', he explains. 'And you had a latte, not a milkshake' 'Aha! How do you know that if you just 'happened to pass by' then?!', I proclaimed. 'I-I-....', he sputtered nervously. 'You dirty lair.', I laugh. His face turned red. 'Now, answer me and don't even try to lie. Did you follow me, Half 'n Half?''I-....yes....I did', he admits. 'And why?' I raise my eyebrow. 'I-I was just curious..' 'Mmhm, and what about those flirty texts?', I smirk. He freezes. 'Who taught you to flirt like that?' 'Yaoyorozu...I asked her..' He looks down. This bastard really asked Momo for flirting tips? I try and hold my laugh, but fail horribly. 'Why are you laughing?' Todoroki looks confused and flustered. 'You really asked Yaoyorozu for flirting advice?!' I laugh again. 'Yeah..I...I did...' This bastard. Why though? 'For what reason?', I ask. 'She said that I need it', he mumbles. 'Hah? Why?' I'm even more confused. 'Never mind. Anyway, do you uh...maybe wanna go to that cafe again sometime?..' Huh? Why would he want to do that? I am so confused 'Uh..sure?', I answer. 'I don't see why not' 'Great!', as he says that, his face lights up. 'How about Sunday?' I nod. 'Alright, fine' Why the fuck would he want to eat out with me again? Maybe he want more dating advice. I feel my heart crack again. Dating advice for Deku. How great. My face turns a bit more annoyed. 'Kay, I'll see you then' I say as I walk past him. 'R-right! See you then.', I hear him say. I don't turn around. There I was, getting my hopes up for nothing. I thought there was maybe a chance he'd actually like me...because of the flirting and all... Tch...Whatever.