Some information is gained and a shock is given

It was quite a sight to behold. Seeing all those students in the Great Hall all chatting about this and that. Some of them were looking very nostalgic. Since a lot of students had left Hogwarts before graduating because of the war some of the students were quite old. From those students one could clearly see the twins, Fred and George Weasley. Fred looked nervous while George simply looked grumpy.

“You knew I didn’t want to come back to school and you still made me! I don’t care about this stupid, new class!”, George was saying. He had been going on like this ever since Fred has asked him to go back to school. George had known that Fred wouldn’t be able to say no to their mother and he hadn’t wanted to make Fred decide between them. That’s the only reason why he had agreed to go. He wasn’t going to spend a whole year alone without his brother! That didn’t mean he was happy about going back and he still whined about it to his brother. He saw Fred sigh deeply before turning to look at him.

“You don’t even know what this new class is going to be about…nobody knows. Can you stop whining…at least until they tell us what this new class is about. Look around you George! We’re back at Hogwarts for god’s sake! How many times did we insult Umbridge for making us leave before planned? Now’s the chance to get back that year we lost! Can’t we try to enjoy it? I know you love outr joke shop and that’s mostly why you didn’t want to leave but you know it’s in good hands...can’t we try to forget about it while we’re here?”

George had started to smile during his brother’s speech. He was right. They had gotten the chance to take their last year and it wouldn’t do to waste it! They would enjoy their last year here…they would get back their name as the best pranksters of the castle. Lee Jordan, the twins’ best friend, came to George’s mind. He had always been their partner in crime and he wasn’t sure their pranking could be the same without him. Lee had been killed during the war by one of the Death Eaters to save his girlfriend. What hurt the twins most was that he had died for nothing…his girlfriend had still bee killed. They never found out who had killed him and that was what angered them the most. When they found out about their best friends’ death they had swore to find his murderer and make him pay for it. For now they had had no luck in finding him.

He tried and managed to hide his sadness from his twin brother and quickly agreed with Fred. They promised each other to try and make the coming year the best they had ever had at Hogwarts. They had started making up pranking plans when they saw their brother coming in with his two best friends, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. During the year after the war was over they had gotten to know Harry a bit better. They had tried to get closer to Hermione too but her dislike for jokes and pranks made it a bit difficult to form any feelings other then a very strange type of friendship.

They had started talking to Harry when he had found them talking in their room at the Burrow talking about their dead best friend and crying over him. He had sat down with them and they had had a long talk about losing people important to them. Harry had been able to understand their pain having lost both his parents ad his godfather. From there on they had been quite close. They had been afraid that Ron would be jealous but they had surprisingly formed a close bond with him too. They started respecting Ron more and decreased the amount of pranks they played on him. Fred, George and Ron had hit a rough time with Harry when their sister, Ginny, had caused that scene at a restaurant and made Harry look like a cheater. They had been furious at her! Harry hadn’t talked to them for three whole walks after he moved out of the Burrow. He had been scared that they would take their sister’s side and abandon him and it took them quite a long time to convince him that they didn’t believe Ginny and that they were dissappointed in her.

They were the ones that had convinced Harry not to contact Ginny when she started trying to find him and to send back her letters unopened. It was better for both of them that way. They wanted the best for Harry and they didn’t want to let Harry and Ginny make a mistake like getting back together!