ToM rIdDlE iS gAy!!!!

(Tom)

"Mr. Riddle, are you in a relationship with Professor Potter?" Dumbledore asked me. I looked up at Harry and then challenged the headmaster. "Yes, sir! Have a problem with that, sir?" I sneered. He narrowed his blue eyes at me and said, "Harry, do you love this man?" Harry nodded. He sighed in defeat and said, "As long as you keep it under wraps, I'm fine with it."

"But, sir!" Snape interjected. Dumbledore looked at Snape with questioning eyes. It's like they were saying, "Do you have a problem?" Snape looked away and Dumbledore dismissed us. I was shaking with excitement! "Yay!" I said. Harry laughed and picked me up!

"I'm not 10, Harry!" I pouted. He chuckled and kissed my nose! I felt my face heat up and he chuckled. I grumbled and crossed my arms. "The school year's almost over. Where are you going to be staying?" Harry asked me. "I have no home. I got kicked out because they found out I was a wizard."

Harry smiled and said, "You can stay with me, how's that?" I squealed with excitement! I was gonna have a real home now! He put me down and we kissed! "Oh my god! Oh my god! Snape, Dumbledore!" He barged into Dumbledore's office. "Potter and Riddle! They-they KISSED!" Draco whined.

"We've already talked to them, Draco." Snape said. "My FaThEr WiLl HeAr AbOuT tHiS!" Draco yelled. "Yeah, yeah. Okay. Get out of my office, blondie!" McGonagall said. Harry and I chuckled. Draco came out of the office and didn't look at us.

"I think we bruised his ego." I said. "Maybe just a little bit?" Harry asked me. We laughed and continued to walk down the hallway, into the Great Hall. People were staring. Disgusted, happy, proud faces filled the room.

I went to go sit by Pansy and Blaise. "Thomas Marvolo Riddle! What is THAT on you NECK?!" Pansy asked. "It looks like a hickey to me!" Blaise snickered. "Tom! What did we tell you?!" Pansy asked. I shrugged my shoulders. She scoffed and went back to eating.

I was TOTALLY obsessed and in love with Harry James Potter!