Short of words, you managed a weak reply, "And did you let her?"

"Of course not!" said Toto, seemingly offended that you would imply that, "I didn't know what to do. I threw her off, and then she started crying."

"Fuck," you said, rubbing your forehead. "What did you do?"

"Well by then half the restaurant was staring at us, so I put my arm around her and we left."

"Toto!" you groaned, "How do you think that looks?"

"I know, but I didn't know what to do!" he said exasperated. "I dropped her back to her room and she tried to pull me in."

"Fuck, that's wild." you said, "Although I have to say, I'm not surprised. She's always been so weird and protective of you."

"I know," he replied, sounding as if he was at the end of his tether. "I'm worried, there were photographers outside."

"Fuck." you said, "But I'm sure it will be fine, I'll let Rosie know to keep an eye out."

"Thank you. I am so sorry. I never thought she would do something like this. I thought she hated me because of the Ed incident." he said.

"Hmm, I thought so too to be honest." you said, "What are you going to do, report her to HR?"

"Honestly, I want to let her go asap but since we only have two races to go it seems silly." Toto sounded defeated. It was a tricky situation, "I will talk to Pamela and see what she advises."

"How about borrowing Sophie?" you asked, your assistant was well versed in managing your crazy schedule and since it was almost identical to Toto's, it wouldn't be a huge amount of extra work for her for the next three weeks.

"Do you think she would be up to the task?" asked Toto, "I want Lara gone asap, her behaviour was totally unacceptable."

"Talk to Pamela, see what she says, maybe we can bump Sophie's pay up this month for the extra workload?"

"Good idea." he said, "I am so sorry."

"Why are you apologising? It's not like you slept with her." you said, "You didn't right?"

"God no!" said Toto.

"Well that's that." you said, "Where is she now?"

"I think back in her room," said Toto.

"Fuck, I think you should call Pamela, it's early in the UK but she'll be up. You don't want Lara coming on the jet with you to Brazil."

"I don't want her in Brazil at all," said Toto miserably.

"Honestly what she did is sexual harassment, Toto, are you okay?" you asked, concerned.

"I know." he said, "It's so unacceptable."

"When is your supplier meeting?" you asked.

"Tomorrow lunchtime." he replied gloomily, "I will call Pamela now and sort this before."

"Ok, let me know if I can help in any way," you offered, "And I will call Rosie now."

"I love you Y/N," said Toto, still crackly on the dodgy line.

"I love you too," you replied, "I'm so sorry for you, I'll see you soon though."

"See you," he said before ringing off.

You'd never heard Toto sounding so dejected and it worried you massively. Sighing, you double-checked the time difference between Miami and the UK and seeing that it was quarter to eight in the morning, dialled Rosie.