"Yeah, I'd say so based of looks. I like how relaxed you are as well." Carmen spoke. "What do you do on the outside then?"

"I'm a personal trainer. Yourself?"

"Are you? Well you'll be helping all the boys out in the gym then. I'm a photographer. I do weddings mostly though." she replied.

"Cool. Cool." he spoke.

"What the plan of action for tomorrow then?"

"Chat to everyone you know. See what all the girls are about. I do wanna speak to you more, though."

"Yeah. I'm glad." she smiled.

"Sorry to interrupt." a voice spoke. "Can I borrow Carmen?"

"Yeah course, bro." Zach said, standing up from his spot which allowed Mehdi to take his place. "I'll catch you later."

"Hi, Mehds." Carmen smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm good, yeah. I do feel bad though." Carmen said.

"For what reason?"

"I dunno. I felt like I had to step forward because that's that's how I was feeling. I just didn't expect it. But I felt like with you and me there was just a friend vibe that was there."

"Yeah, I get it. Of course don't be sorry or anything. about stepping forward. Because yeah we get along but there's no chemistry there. So no hard feelings at all."

"Im glad that Mehdi didn't take it to offence, I just hope the perfect girl for him walks in here soon." Carmen beamed.

A few moments later, the islanders were told it was time to head to bed, Carmen drowned in an oversized jumper as she climbed into bed bedsides Mehdi. "Night everyone."

"Night."

__

"Good morning everyone." Jess was the first to speak once the lights had turned on, Carmen throwing her arm over her eyes in annoyance. "How did everyone sleep?"

"One of the worst sleeps I've ever had, can't lie." Tyrique commented from where he lay besides Ella.

"It didn't sound like it, he was snoring all night." she replied.

"Morning Mehds." Carmen spoke as the boy placed his arm around her shoulders, pulling her into his side.

Minutes later, the girls all gathered on the terrace, to debrief their first nights within the villa. "How was everyone sleeping with their couples?"

"Molly, I heard you had a smooch." Jess spoke.

"No, it was like, a goodnight kiss." the other blonde replied. "He is very cuddly and I am very cuddly. It was a very cuddly night- but I absolutely loved it."

"What about you Ella, how you feeling?" Carmen asked, turning to face the girl bedside her.

"Good. I'm quite cuddly and he's actually cuddly."

"Did you have a cuddle?"

"Yeah. Only a little one though." she replied causing the other girls to smile. "What about you Catherine?"

"I just wanted to fall straight asleep. But he is nice, he is nice."

"Zach's got a big decision to make tonight. Maya said 24 hours so that means he's gonna have to pick someone tonight."