{2} They finally wake up

(A/n: yes, if you've guessed from the video, I am in fact, a Shadowpeach shipper)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(My POV)
The three boys had been knocked out for quite a while, and now, this time playing on the TV was Phineas and Ferb. Just then I heard one of them waking up and I turned around and lo and behold I see that Mac was the first one to wake up.

(Macaque)-Ow my head. Where the heck am I?

(Me)-Um... h-hello.

As soon as Macaque noticed me, he immediately asked who I was and where he was still not noticing that Redson and Wukong are also there. I took a deep breath immediately, taking notice to the fact that it was more than likely going to be quite a long day before proceeding to tell him where he is, who I am and the fact that I had absolutely no clue on how the three of them got there. Before I could bring up the reason why I dragged the three of them into my house. He stopped me in my answering of his questions asking me what I meant by three of them and then proceeded to look around finally noticing Redson and Wukong

I immediately took notice to the fact that the presence of the young demon bull prints didn't seem to bother him, but the presence of the monkey king himself certainly did as he let out an irritated grown. Just as the other two had woken up my two dogs were suddenly barking up a storm as they ran towards the garage door. I wasn't 100% sure if my parents were home but just to be on the safe side I decided to ask Mac to explain everything to them that I had explained to him and even went as far as underline the fact that I don't want them getting into a fight as I'd like my house to stay in one piece.

As I was walking away and towards the garage door, I could hear a lot of yelling coming from The living room And I honestly chose to ignore it as most if not, all of the yelling was being done by Redson. Once I got to the garage door, I took a look out the window and noticed my mom parked in the garage and my dad parked in the driveway.

(Me)-Oh boy... i'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do.