Nmacc opening launch 2

Anya's POV 

The rest of the night was fantastic. I and Aryan had grown close and were having a great conversation until my sister stopped us. "Anya, hurry up, we have to go home," Nysa says. "Oh yeah, I'll be right there in a second," I say, as she walks away. "I suppose I should go home now, but I'd love to exchange numbers," I offer awkwardly. "Of course," he adds as he writes his phone number on a napkin and hands it to me. As soon as I sat in the limo, mum and Nysa started hammering me with questions.

"Mom, Nysa, chill, I'm telling you," I say as I tuck the serviette into my purse. "So me and Aryan are apparently friends now, and I have his number," I spill the night's tea on them. Mom and Nysa began teasing me, and I couldn't help but blush. When our house came, I rushed straight to my room to remove my makeup, take a bath, change into clean clothes, and go downstairs to the hall. 

Dad had returned from his shooting, much to my astonishment. I dashed over to him and hugged him. "How is my little peanut?" my father inquires. "I'm fine, and how was the shooting?" I inquire. "Amazing as always, but I really missed you," he says.

Me and dad had always been close and Mom and Nysa were close.Just as me and dad broke the hug. Nysa and mom came down. They greeted dad and mom forcefully sent me and Nysa to bed because I had a photoshoot for vouge tomorrow. Just as I was about to go to sleep I hear a ping from my phone.I truly wondered who could have texted me this late.I could not contain my joy it was Suhana and she texted me:

Suhana: Hey, not to disturb you or anything but what did you do to my brother he can stop talking bout' how gorgeous you looked tonight.

Anya: Oh! That was um.. new cuz I thought he looked pretty well dressed too.

Suhana: I should totally set you to up on a date.

Anya: 😳😳

Suhana: it is actually pretty obvious that you both have a crush on each other.

Anya: oh is it

Suhana: yes it is and i think you should go out together.

Anya: Well I'll think about it.

Just after my convo got over with Suhana and unknown number texted me.

Unknown: Hi, it's me Aryan from tonight I really enjoyed with you hope we can get coffee together.

Anya: Oh hi yeah that would be great.

Aryan: Oh are you free tomorrow afternoon maybe we can get some lunch together.

Anya: Oh ofcourse yes and btw is it a date??

Aryan: If you want it to be.

I started screaming after that text I was going on a date with The Aryan Khan. I couldn't believe it.

Next Afternoon after her photoshoot

We decided to meet at a cute desolate Italian restaurant.I told mom and Nysa they were so happy Nysa even chose an outfit for me.

Anya's outfit (change it if you want)

My driver drove me to the restaurant and I saw him waiting there with a bouquet of white roses

My driver drove me to the restaurant and I saw him waiting there with a bouquet of white roses."Hi I hope I'm not too late" i say. "Oh of course I just got here and you look stunning" he said handing me the roses.

We talked a lot that day and had a wonderful time one date led to another and soon we were dating the time I had spent with him was amazing.

Thanks guys for reading my story this will be my last update till the  25th of September as my exams are starting tomorrow.