Releasing the Beast

Start from the beginning

Mornin' partner. What's got you all worked up?

Hey Ddraig. I made a decision.

Hmm? What might that be?

Well, you'll see in a minute.

Issei finally heard thuds from the stairway. Asia briskly walked over to him.
"Issei-san, what is it you need my help with?"
"Asia...I want you to take off my restraints!"
"What!? Issei-san, I thought you didn't want to be found?
"Well, I decided that I don't want to let everything I've worked for go to waste. I hope you're with me on this."
"O-Of course! You promised we'd stay together forever, so I'll stick by you no matter what!"
"Thanks, Asia. Go ahead and get ready to do it."

Wow, partner! You're really doing this?

Yeah, thanks for your advice. It really helped me.

Don't mention it, kid. It's good to see you back.

"Issei-san, are you ready?"
"Yeah! Do it!"

Get ready Ddraig!

Asia produced a green magic circle, spreading underneath the two. She closed her eyes to focus, and Issei could feel the effects already. His power was coming back, and he felt alive again.

Haha! This is it partner! We're back in business!

The magic circle dispelled, and Asia opened her eyes again. Issei's true power was being uncovered once again. He stayed in place, feeling this familiar power course through his veins. He opened his eyes, revealing red irises and sharp pupils, comparable to those of a dragon. Asia shivered and stepped back, sensing the intense aura coming from the Red Dragon Emperor. Issei was enjoying this new state, clenching his fists and feeling the dragon inside him fully awaken once again. His light brown hair turned to jet black, with blood red streaks throughout.

Haha! I missed this partner!

Issei just smirked as he took on his alternate form. His fingers released claws about 4 inches long and his skin became coarse and solid. This was his Dragon Form.

Asia looked on in fear and amazement. She didn't like when Issei entered this state because he seemed to become a different person. As Issei calmed down, she crept closer, still alert.
"I-Issei-san?"
"It's me, Asia. Don't worry."
Asia had a look of relief on her face and tightly embraced him with tears forming in her eyes.
"A-Asia..."
She hugged him tighter, not wanting to ever let go. Issei put his hands on her back and pulled her closer.
"Don't worry Asia, it'll always be me."
He put his hands on her shoulders as she pulled away. He knelt down and smiled as he wiped away the tears from her emerald green eyes. Asia smiled back at him, wishing they could be like this forever.
"Come on, let's head to school. Stay by me until we get into the classroom. I'm not sure if those devils are welcoming."
The two walked out of the apartment and started their journey to school. Asia latched onto Issei's right arm, worried about what might happen to him at school.

Nothing particularly interesting happened to Issei that day, and he was surprised he had not been confronted by anyone yet. He decided to take a walk around the academy after his extracurricular activity was over after regular classes. After all, he had only seen about a third of the school in the two days he's been there. He crossed through the courtyard, parallel to the front entrance. He saw the gym, the running track, the baseball fields, and the garden. He came to the end of the new school building and saw the old building. It must have been built in the late 19 century or early 20th. It had a Victorian feel to it, and the wood and windows seemed old and worn. Issei decided to take a look inside. The front entrance was quite grand, and it felt like he was stepping into a castle. The inside was also Victorian-influenced with studded furniture and wood-paneled walls. Before Issei could further gawk at the room, he started shaking. The ground was vibrating, similar to the feel of an earthquake. Issei sprinted out the door and looked up into the sky. Smoke billowed up from behind the old building, and something strange caught his attention. Issei sensed multiple auras of demonic power coming from the origin of the cloud of smoke. Issei decided not to burst in violently, so he equipped his Boosted Gear and jumped onto the roof of the building. He made his way to the back and looked down to see a group of students in front of a fallen angel hovering in the sky, ready to strike the group again. The man summoned spears of light and launched them forcefully at the head of the group of students. All of a sudden, a large, red magic circle appeared in front of the group, seemingly summoned by the person in the front. The attacks were blocked, but the final one broke the barrier. Issei, with his new power itching for some use, debated on helping.

Hey Ddraig, who are they?

Seems to me they're the same devils we sensed yesterday. They're probably too focused on that fallen angel to notice your presence.

Well, let's show em' we're here! Whaddaya' say?

Alright, partner! I'm ready!

Issei jumped off of the roof and sprinted towards the cluster of students. He counted four of them. One was heavily injured, and they all seemed a bit weary. He stopped in front of them, standing between them and the fallen angel hovering in the sky, wings outstretched.
"Who are you?" Issei used his loud dragon voice that echoed throughout the field, its deep and angry tone reverberating in the fallen angel's, as well as the students', ears. All 5 of the strangers shivered and backed away from the strange boy in front of them. They could all sense his powerful aura, and it only got stronger by the second.
"I could ask you the same thing, brat!" The fallen angel retorted, but his voice was traced with fear.
"You don't need to know!" Issei shouted back, further frightening the enemy.
"Get out of my way so I can crush these low-life devils!"
"I've always hated fallen angels." Issei murmured with a slightly softer tone.

Dragon Form!

Ddraig announced his partner's move out loud.

Haha, partner, this will be fun!

The four devils as well as the fallen angel were heavily startled and frightened after hearing the Welsh Dragon's voice coming from the boy. The five of them looked on in awe as Issei started his transformation. His eyes turned red and his pupils sharpened. His hair darkened and streaks of blood red appeared. His claws emerged as he shouted, "Here I come!"