Releasing the Beast

Issei turned over in bed. His clock reads 1 AM. He's been lost in thought all night and he can't get to sleep.

Hey, Ddraig.

Hmm? What? Oh, hey partner. Can't sleep?

Ddraig awoke from his rest.

Nah. I've been thinking, should I let myself be discovered by those devils at the school?

That's a decision only you can make, kid. It's up to you how you want to live your life and use your abilities. Personally, I would go all out and maybe join a faction.

Issei sighed, imagining his different options. He could very well join one of the three major factions easily. Or, he could become a mercenary and become rich, knowing that everyone would want to use his powers to their advantage. Issei's thoughts were interrupted by a frail voice coming from the other side of his bedroom door.
"Issei-san?" It was Asia.
"Asia, what are you doing up at this hour?" he asked as he opened the door.
"Umm, I can't get to sleep."
"Oh, you too, huh?"
"Issei-san, I was just wondering if...well...can I sleep with you tonight?" Asia became a bright shade of red after she quickly spat out her question and looked down at her feet, embarrassed.
"Sure."
Issei smiled as her face immediately lit up.
"Really!?"
"Yeah, come on."
"Oh, thank you, Issei-san!"
Asia ran to him and threw her arms around him. Issei lightly hugged her back, wondering if she would crush him to death.
"Alright, let's try to get some sleep, I've got big plans for tommorow."
"Okay!"
Issei slid under the covers, moving over so Asia could fit next to him. With cheeks like an apple, she slowly lifted the blanket and lay down next to Issei. At first, she lay there, not moving an inch. Then, she slowly took Issei's hand into hers under the blanket. Issei, half asleep, grabbed her hand swiftly, and Asia flinched in excitement and embarrassment with her eyes wide open. She then crawled closer to Issei, lay her head on his broad chest and shut her eyes, knowing she would sleep like a baby.

Issei slowly came to his senses with the alarm clock blaring in his ear. He tried moving his right arm, but he realized it was still under Asia, holding her hand. He blindly struck his alarm clock, hoping he would hit the "off" button. The alarm cut out mid-beep, failing to wake Asia. Issei turned and looked at her, who was still sound asleep on his chest. He placed his other hand on her head.
"Asia," he whispered, careful not to startle her.
"Asia, it's time to get up."
She mumbled something and let go of Issei, still half-asleep. Her long, blonde hair was spread out underneath her, and Issei just stared at her, realizing how cute she is. She may not be the most "endowed" girl, but she was still quite a beauty. Asia looked at Issei with half-closed eyes.
"Good morning Issei-san."
"Good morning Asia. How did you sleep?"
"Being next to you, I slept very well."
Issei slightly blushed at her comment.
"Well, I guess I slept better too with you close by."
Asia turned her head, hiding her red face. She sprung out of bed and ran to her room, completely flustered. She never could keep her cool when Issei would say something like that.

"Asia, are you done getting dressed? I need your help with something." Issei stood outside Asia's bedroom.
"I'll be out in a minute, Issei-san!"
Issei went downstairs and nervously paced back and forth in the kitchen.