𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑛

Começar do início

PAJAMAS

NINJA SUIT

NINJA SUIT

❤︎OTHER INFORMATION❤︎

BACKGROUND
carrie was born a few years before lloyd was, but that never once stopped her from being best friends with her brother. around the time she was born, her father hadn't quite become evil, so he was quite active in her life. when lloyd was born, she was notably very happy to have a little brother, and when the two were separated after misako left, she was very unstandable heartbroken about it. unlike her brother, who was sent to a school, misako had left her with her uncle, knowing she'll be safe there. wu took care of his niece and started training her after a month of her living with him. the reason behind this is because he wanted her to be able to protect herself and eventually her brother, if they ever met up again. carrie met the ninja as they were recruited by her uncle, understanding that each of them had been picked for a reason, even if she hadn't quite understood it just yet. because carrie trained before them, she was a bit better than them and often felt like they were a bit jealous of her for jt. carrie didn't help them in the mission when they had to fight the shadow of her father because she wasn't needed, but she did help them in many of their missions, including the serpentine, overlord, the overlord coming back, the tournament of elements, when lloyd got possessed, the djinn, the hands of time, sons of garmadon, etc. during the time of the overlord coming back, carrie was the math teacher at wu's academy, until they had gone to new ninjago city and found out the overlord came back. she was very understandably upset when zane had given up his life. during the tournament of elements, she and lloyd had made a plan to try and stay till the last round, that way if they had to fight each other, one could give up and the other one could win, but that didn't work too well. she was put with kai during one of the fights and decided to give up so he could go on, causing her to lose her power and work in the factory. in the battle of the corridor of elders, she fought to the best of her ability and had actually found her true potential during the battle when it looked like her brother was about to be defeated. she stood on the ship with her family as lloyd sent their father to the deported relam, making them win the battle, but causing them to lose their father. when her father was possessed, she was extremely upset and felt useless because her power couldn't work that well on a ghost, or so she thought. being able to create illusions, she was able to help the ninja in their battle and when she got her brother back, she was understandably happy. during the time of dijin, she was starting to get upset at how famous the ninja had become. she wanted to live a very simple lifestyle and choice to temporarily leave and open a little shop about three hours away from the city of stixx, which had still been destroyed from the previous battle. her shop was clsoed down when the ninja, including her, were all framed for crimes that they hadn't committed. carrie helped the ninja with this mission, falling into the trap of wishes from dijin and wishing it all to go away and being trapped. after the dijin had been defeated, carrie sold her shop to someone and went back to the team. she helped them in the battle with the time twins and when her uncle had gone missing from the fight, she was extremely upset about it and wanted to find him but knew she couldn't. carrie continued to help the ninja with their missions and eventually, she got proposed to jay and married him. the two started a small family while fighting crime with their friends.

LOVE INTEREST
jay walker

LIKES
music
going on walks
napping
painting

DISLIKES
bullies
losing a fight to villains
losing a loved one

STRENGTHENS
working in a team
knowing the plan
knowing her enemy and creating illusions on that

WEAKNESSES
working alone
not knowing the plan
not knowing what illusions to do for someone

EXTRA
she has a necklace from jay
her most prized possession is a picture of her family before they were separated. it hangs in her room by her bed.
she was extremely greatful for her uncle for starting her training early because she felt like it made her a great ninja.