The Dragon

I walked into the club around 9 knowing that it was way too early to find anything good but needing someone… anyone so bad that it couldn’t wait. The smell of colon and sweat mixed together causing a heady scent that caused my heart to speed and my breath to catch for a second as my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the bar room. I loved this place. The Dragon was one of the more unknown clubs in the city and that was one reason it was the best in the city. It was also one of the only places you could find sex at the drop of a hat.

There were very few people in the front room witch was to be expected. The only thing in this room was the bar and not many people were here to drink. It was though a very nice bar taking up the whole wall to the left of the entrance with 2 or 3 very hot men or women tending to the patrons as needed. Seating was to the right but what I wanted was through the door marked VIP at the back of the room straight across from the door I was standing in front of.  Through tat door was a world only a select few knew about and even fewer took part in, well at least in public.

I strode through the room towards the VIP door with a purpose knowing that not too long and I would be fixing the problem that had been riding me all day. Through the door was a small room with a check in desk and a curtain behind it. I stopped and signed in with Jake the usual worker who knew me by name and asked me how I was doing.

“Oh you Know” I told him as he held the black satin curtain aside for me to enter the room behind.

“Have a good time and let me know if you need anything.” He answered my offhand comment and gave me a wink.

I never fraternized with the employees but at 5’ 9” with fire red hair and green eyes they all flirted with me and to be honest I liked the attention. It was never hard for me to find what I was looking for cause everyone thought I was good looking and that was the way I liked it as much I wanted no needed it, it worked in my favor. I could have whoever I wanted but most people, after a few times of sex, wanted more. They wanted a relationship. I was not in to that. Give me foreplay, give me sex, but leave the clingy for someone else.

On the other side of the curtain was the room I dubbed the love shack. It was full of red couches and draped walls. Candle light shimmered throughout the room setting the mood. Not that it needed much setting because if you were here you were already in the mood. Jake had told me there were 6 other people in the room 2 women 4 men and now me. I wanted at least 2 of them. Hopefully 2 men but one of each would work. If I could find the right woman I was into that.

As I looked around I realized that I was in luck. There was two trysts already in progress and each consisted of a man and a woman that meant there were two men left. If I worked it right then maybe both would be tending to my needs within the next few moments. One of the men was 6’ tall and had dark hair the other was slightly taller and blond. Both were watching the action between the couples across the room. I decided to start with dark and handsome first because he was the closest to me.

            “Hey there big boy” I said to him as I moved across the floor in his direction. His eyes flickered to me for a moment before he looked back at the show.

            “You’re hot” he threw at me without looking again.

            “You are not too bad yourself” I told him as I slid onto the couch with my legs crossed and touching his.

             “You want to see how good I look out of this dress and maybe have blonde over there help you?” I asked running my finger up the inside of his open blue jean covered leg very close to manhood.

            “No.” He responded without a blink in a cool tone.

            “No? I thought you thought I was hot?” I countered with a twitch of my hips next to his leg.

            “Oh you are and I do want you… One on one if you want more you can wait for someone else.”

            “Confident are we. Promise to make it as good as having two and we have a deal.” I said. The look on my face was skeptical.

            “You got it.” Was all he said before turning on me and proving his point.

            He grabbed my chin in one hand shoved his tongue into mouth and pulled me onto his lap with the other hand. Once I was straddling his lap he deftly wrapped his arms around my back and unzipped my dress. With it out of the way and because I was not wearing a bra he cupped and squeezed my breast.

            “My name is Heath by the way.” He informed me as he drew back for a breath and to be able to pull off his shirt.

            “Kat” I said almost out of breath.

            He had wide shoulders and a smooth chest with a happy trail low on his abs. I had to admit that he was drop dead gorgeous. I ran my hands down his stomach to the top of his pants. As I unbuttoned them he rubbed me through my lace underwear. Just before I graded him under the pants he flipped me onto my stomach on the couch.

            Just as I started to wonder what he was going to do he nipped me at the nape of my neck. From there he worked his way down my back first biting then licking all the while playing with me through my panties. When he reached the hem of my under garments he hooked them with his thumbs and slipped them down over my hips and past my legs and feet. They hit the floor somewhere close to my dress at about the same time his tongue replaced where his fingers had been moments before. My body twitched in reaction to the swipe of his tongue across my flesh. Without meaning to I pushed back against the firm hold he had on my hips.

            When he stood up and let go I jumped up in front of him.

            “Your turn.” I said

            I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back on the couch, got on my knees and proceeded to strip him the rest of the way. With his cloths in the same vicinity as mine I took in the full length of him and his member. It was massive. But huge or not I went at it with both hands and an open mouth. The look on his face as I worked his length proved yet again that I was good at what I done, and made me give one last good suck before moving up into his lap.

            “Enough” He growled. “Your mine. Now.” He managed to get out through gritted teeth.

            He grabbed my hips and thrust into me without warning, and it was good. I rotated my hips grinding him further into me and watched him catch his breath. Before I could move to much though he grabbed my hips yet again and put me on my back without pulling out. He then reached down squeezed my butt and ran his hand up to the bend of my knee. Pushing my leg up to my chest he started driving into my wetness harder and harder with each thrust. His muscles clinched with effort as my nails bit into his back. A small scream escaped me as we both got there at the same time.

            When he moved from on top of me I noticed the other people in the room looking at us.

            “That looked really fun.” Said one of the women that was busy when I first got there.

            “It was.” Chimed in Heath “and I am going to see her here same day same time next week.”

            “We will see about that.” I mused as I got dressed and left the room.