★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼT]彡★

Start from the beginning

Yvonne squealed as she scooped Eun-Woo from Sunshine's arms without even asking. "Excuse me! That is my child you just snagged!" Sunshine complained as Chan giggled and squeezed Sunshine's shoulder sweetly.

"And he is my nephew. Shhhh." Yvonne said as she sat on the couch and took in his appearance. She had only seen pictures of her nephew since he was born. Yvonne smiled despite finding herself thinking of Hyunjin.

"Felix... what happened?" Sunshine whispered as Felix shrugged and shook his head.

"I don't understand either. Everything was going really well, and then I heard arguing from upstairs and Hyunjin and Yvonne were having their first fight. I don't have any idea how it started. Or why." Felix whispered quietly.

Yvonne was making funny faces at him and rocked him in her arms. He had a head of dark hair and Yvonne softly played with it as she smiled affectionately at the baby boy. Chan frowned as he heard what Felix said.

"Is that why he isn't here? Felix, you guys shouldn't have left like that. Knowing how Hyunjin is..."

"I know. But I felt like I had to choose..." Felix said, looking at the ground with tears in his eyes. "What should I do? I don't want us to end like this, or ever for that matter."

"Felix, you need to figure out what's bothering Hyunjin. You know he wouldn't burst out for no reason. Neither would Yvonne. She can't do that right now without it causing another fight, the tension is between the two. Communication is key in relationships especially this-"

"Sunshine, are we still welcome to stay here?" Yvonne asked calmly.

"Yes, of course you are." Sunshine confirmed with Chan nodding. Eun-Woo began to cry and Chan retrieved him for Sunshine. "Meal time. I'll be back." She excused herself to the nursery taking Eun-Woo with her. Chan hesitated before he sat beside Yvonne on the couch.

"So, Yvonne. Where's Hyunjin?" Yvonne side eyed Chan.

"Why are you asking me instead of Felix?" Yvonne said, knowing exactly what he's up to.

"I dunno, I guess I felt like asking you more." Chan shrugged.

"He's at home." Yvonne said keeping her reply curt.

"Wasn't he supposed to come?"

"Yes."

"So why isn't he here?" Yvonne shrugged.

"So what started the argument?" Yvonne sighed.

"I don't really know. Can you stop prying, dad?" She said sarcastically and Felix chortled as Chan shot a look at him and he tried to cover it as a cough. Yvonne smiled at Felix's reaction before looking at Chan. "Look, Chan. I'm serious. I came up from throwing the laundry in the washer and I saw Hyunjin. I went and sat beside him and realized he was upset. I tried asking and he snapped at me." Yvonne frowned, wishing she had her nephew right now. "I tried getting it out of him but he kept shutting me down so it blew up." Chan frowned a bit. This didn't sound like his son at all. What on earth could be going on with him.

"Well something is bothering him." Chan said and Yvonne snorted.

"No shit." Yvonne remarked and Chan frowned at Yvonne's attitude towards him.

"Hey, I'm just trying to figure it out. I didn't do anything so don't be a cunt to me." Chan said going into dad mode. Yvonne sighed and rolled her eyes.