chapter 4 - bobbys garage

Sam had led them inside to see bobby, sitting at a chair, Cas walked over, limping from before. But Dean couldn't move. He was stuck. He looked up as he saw the devils trap. He sighed "get it over with, but just so you know I'm not a whole demon, I'm part demon, do if you get rid of me you get rid of some of Dean, and either way, you do know that Dean is talking right?" Bobby looked Dean up and down, "shit, he's right, let him go. " Cas rubbed the sign off with his shoe.

Now, where were we. He asked how Bobby was doing then to Sam and finally sat down, his cock still aching. "You guys catch up with Sam, I have a case to follow up on." They all waved off Bobby as he left, leaving the three boys in the room. Sam got up to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back, I git to take a leak," he said, closing the bathroom door. Cas scooted over, kissing Dean gently, then he rubbed on Deans very noticeable clothed cock.

"Cassyyy, stop teasing," he said, tilting his head back. Cas let go at the sudden open of the door, Dean groaned, leaving Sam confused. Castiel soon got up and sat on Deans lap, getting a quiet moan from Dean, he though Sam wouldn't hear, but he did. Cas moved around in Deans lap to get comfy. He waited till Sam's focus was off them to give Dean a peck on the lips. They thought he didn't see Deans clothed dick, them kissing, they thought he couldn't hear Deans whimpers but oh, oh how he heard them, Sammy heard everything.

Sam told Dean and Cas to get up. They did and followed him outside, seeing Sam's bright red truck dented in the front Dean scoffs as he walked over to it. Opening the engine smoke comes out covering his face. With a cough, he grabbed the toolbox to fix it. "It looks like he's busy," Cas and Sam said, laughing. Sitting down on a fallen tree, they sat and watched as Dean started to fix the broken car. After a good 2 hours and a few beers, Castiel felt his jeans tighten. He could see Dean sweating, his shirt covered in car grease, and his face smoky with car dust. Dean lifted his shirt, showing his toned, sweaty tan abs to wipe his face of sweat.

Cas bit his lip, tilting his head to look at Deans nicely shaped ass. Sam was still next to him, fiddling as he tried not to look at his hot older brothers sweaty body. He got up and stretched "Hey im gonna head inside and take a nap if that's alright with you two?" "Yea, just leave this to me, Cas. You can head inside. It's getting dark, I don't want you to get sick." He said firmly. He looked back to see his angel walking to the house with his younger brother.

He looked at Cas' ass as he walked off, sighing with relief as he couldn't take any longer with Cas here. He kept getting hard knowing Cas was watching him. Now he could relax, meanwhile with Sam and Cas.

"Yknow, your brother is actually really big!" "DUDE!" Sam screamed, glaring back at Dean to see if he saw. "Ok, but can I be honest for a second?" "Fine, go ahead." He stated, intrigued."My behind still hurts from last night. He is genuinely huge! Like, not big, huge, he's massive, I couldn't even get it all in, I think I still had a few inches to go!" Sam's mouth strung open, shocked that his big brother was that big, "was he like 7.5 inches or something, because that's pretty big." Cas shook his head, Sam now even more intrigued, his eyes were wide open waiting for an answer.

"9.5 inches." Sam's mouth flew open. "WHAT!?" Montarily followed by Dean swinging the door open and asking what had happened. Sam looked at Dean, then at his crotch, then back at Dean, then back at his crotch, then back at Dean for a final time before Dean screamed out, "CAS! YOU TOLD HIM!?" Cas nodded as he giggled."Sorry Sammy," Dean had grabbed Cas' wrist and pulled him into the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. The walls were thin, Sam could hear them easily. He listened closely, 'Cas, baby, you can't go and tell my brother about this sort of stuff!' 'Don't give me that look!'

Sam heard someone being thrown around, thinking they were fighting he got up to go and check on them, but he stood in his place, hearing the sullen tone of Cas moaning, 'Dean please, stop kissing my neck, you know how I can ge-WOAH!' 'Shut up Cassy' he couldn't see, but he knew Dean was choking Cas from the coughing noises he was making. 'You wanna tell MY brother about us in bed!? I'll show you!' He could hear unbuckling, knowing what it was he got closer to hear better.

He stepped back at the sudden loud gasp of Castiel. "Waiit Deaan, not here, you're brother could hear us.' 'Shut up.' Sam took a step closer almost two feet from the bathroom door. 'OH, DEAN!' Sam gasped as he looked down to see his growing erection 'YES DEAN RIGHT THERE, AH' Cas was a screaming mess in there, moaning and whimpering 'Shut up Cas, he could hear you.' From then on, Sam could only hear muffled and quiet moans. He slowly unzipped his jeans to take out his throbbing cock and relieve himself. Stepping closer to the door, he could now hear way better, hearing Castiel moaning and Dean groaning. Sam tugged on his dick, trying not to make a noise, he stepped away from the door as he was about to cum. He covered his mouth with his other hand and came in his long, slim fingers. He went to go clean them when he heard one final scream from Cas 'Deann I'm, I'm gonnaaa cumm, oh, Oh, OH DEAN!!' guessing they both came, Sam sat down on the fought, waiting for them to come out.

With the click of the door Dean had come out holding onto Cas' wrist so he wouldn't fall, Cas was limping, I mean who wouldn't be after 9.5 inches of dick, Dean sat down and Cas next to him with a quiet gasp as he sat down. Dean threw his arm around Cas, pulling him closer, "So what you get up to Sammy?". Sam looked back at Dean, and shrugged his shoulders, meaning he did nothing, yeah right.