Zombie Apocalypse 1

Zombie Apocalypse, GxB, Healing, July 2022, 7 years into the apocalypse, 

After Aisha and Pharaoh were scouting for food they arrive back at the camp. By getting attacked, Pharaoh has a gash on his hand.  They head back to Pharaoh's room. Aisha grabs a med kit and starts to work on his hand. She grabs a wet towel and pats his bloody hand. Pharaoh hisses in pain and pulls back his hand. "Sorry" "No, you're fine" She begins to wrap his hand. He is mesmerized by her looks and enjoys the peace and quiet. Once she's done she does something he doesn't expect. She kisses his forehead. He sits on the bed in shock. As she gets up she slowly turns around covering her mouth. "Ohhhh... I'm so sorry!" "No, it's okay" He stands up. "Sorry, I've just used to taking care of the kids and-"

"Hey," He holds her forearms as they make eye contact. "It's okay..." "I just wasn't expecting it. It just means you take amazing care of them." She lets out a sigh of relief. Pharaoh leans in to kiss her. She kisses back and cups his face with her right hand. "Um, would you like to go on a date? Her heart drops. He's nervous in the inside. But why would she say no? They just had a tensional moment! She smiles. "I would love to" His heart drops as well. She starts to head out the door. "Tonight at 7?" He adds. "Sure" She smiles and walks out the room.

 As soon as the door closes Aisha is covering her face, turning around, and silently squealing in excitement. Pharaoh flails backwards on his bed rolling around realizing that he's going on a date with the girl he has been crushing on since he arrived. Aisha brings in composure and walks down the hallway. She passes by Pharaoh's friend Jay and her friend Autumn jumps in front of her. Jay quickly storms into Pharaoh's room.

BOYS

"Bro!" Jay yells as he storms in. "Bro! Lemme tell you!" Pharaoh sits up on his bed. "No let me tell you!! Autumn and I just saw and heard the whole conversation! And learn how to close a door fully." Jay rants. "YOU SAW?!" "YES DAWG" "OH MY GOD" Pharaoh flails back on his bed again putting his hands over his face.

GIRLS

"Autumn I gotta tell you something!" "Nah uh, let me explain because I saw the whole thing!" "Really?!" "Yes! I also saw you twirling and freaking out as soon you left his room!" "I wasn't twirling!" "But you were freaking out" Autumn gives her a sly look. "Goodness Autumn!" "Don't only yell at me! Jay was also in on it." "Wow..." Aisha puts her hands behind her head. "But omg!! You are about to go on a date with him!" "I know right?! Like, I've never been in a relationship where it has hit this hard!" Autumn puts her arm son Aisha's shoulders and shakes her. The girls giggle with their backs to a wall.

BOYS

"What am I gonna do? I don't have a suit and-" "Bro what?!" "You see where we are right now, and you talkin' about a suit?" Jay wheezes in confusion. "Kidding! But foreal, how is this gonna go?! We haven't planned anything" "Just go watch the sunset or something. They're having a bonfire later" "Perfect," "Pick her up at her room." "That'll work" "Go get yo girl man!"