Part three.

(The car they are in is the on the picture at the top but you can imagine anything you want xx)

Me and Ella were in my car on the way to SGP for World Cup prep and the Portugal game in a few days time.
"Jay will you bloody slow down" Ella shouts
"Ella calm down we are going 70 cause that is the speed limit" I giggle
"Jayden Ann Toone" Ella warns
"Ella Ann Toone that's your middle name mines is Avery and we're round the corner" i say and she goes in a huff "and now we are turning the corner"
"Wait jay what are you talking to less about" Ella asks
"Loooook we've arrived" I practically squeaked blushing.
"Oh my god you like her, you like Alessia. Oh my. I call captain" she shouts putting her hand up and I laugh
"Right let's go we've got a World Cup to get ready for come on" i say, taking my key out the ignition, stepping out the car getting met by a few cameras flashing so I salute them giggling. Ella stood beside me doing the same.
"Right bags come on" Ella giggle's putting her arm over my shoulders. When we walk through the doors Georgia and Keira run towards me and jumping on me.
"JAY YOUR MY ROOMMATE" Georgia shouts
"LETS GOOOOO" i shout back and we do our handshake

It's the next day and we have training. So me and Georgia left to got to breakfast then training, I wore my sleeveless pink England top with, blue England shorts and my grip socks and my Yeezy slides.
"Jay, you got your ps5 with you?" Lauren James walks over
"You got call of duty?" I smirk
"Of course" she says and we high five
"Who are you rooming with LJ?" Georgia asks
"Niamh" Lauren says
"Oh she's kicking you out"  I chuckle
"And I'll  kick you out,  now breakfast" Georgia warns walking away me and LJ laugh. Once we got breakfast me and LJ sit at the table with Lucy, Keira, Georgia, Ella and Alessia. Ella smirks at me so I just glare at her.
"Jayden as your captain your gonna have a time limit on your ps5"   Millie says warningly but I just piss myself laughing same with Lauren.
"Georgia you need someone scarier for that" I laugh. As I sit down I lock eyes with the same eyes that calmed me down at the finals. Alessia. She sends a small smile which I return and then eating my toast. Once we were finished we headed to training.

Right now we were doing small sided game tournament first to three stays on.  the teams were forwards vs midfielders vs defenders. I was in the midfielders team with Keira, Georgia, jords, Laura, Ella and katie with Ellie in goals playing against defenders, Esme, lotte, Millie, Lucy, Alex, Niamh and Jess. We were winning 2-0 me and Keira scoring. I win the ball from Lucy doing a one two with Keira and crossing it to Jordan who headed it in the goal. Jordan came running towards me and jumping in my arms as we celebrated.
"Right, the finals forwards vs midfielders no keepers aloud so any player" Sarina says
"Right I'm defence that's it" i say
"I'm defence" Rachel shouts and the whistle goes off. Alessia comes dribbling toward goal and takes the shot but I come slide tackling into the ball sending it out. I jump doing a little dance and the instagram guy seen it so I stick my tongue out at the camera.

10 minutes go by and it 2-2 and nothings happening amd it's pissing me off. As you can see I hate losing. Ella sees that so she passes to me and I just take it for a run. I see Beth coming at me so I rainbow flick it and run past me
"Ooo cheeky" i say making the girls laugh then LJ comes in sight so I just turn around her "teckerz bro" i say again. See I have problem, I talk a lot while playing and it pisses the opponents off. Now it's just me and Mary now so I just hit it hard and fast at the opposite side of her.
"Yes jay" Jordan says happily jumping on my back and the girls on my team get a squad photo for the instagram. After that we head to the changing rooms taking boots off, me and g make our way to our room and I sprint to the shower first.
"Your a bitch" I hear Georgia say and i laugh. I get showered quickly. Open I'm out Georgia quickly goes in so I change into my  brown broken planet hoodie with shorts to go with it, Nike socks on and my white Vapor max. Drying my hair, brushing it straight so I can leave it down.