"How can there be two spider-mans?"

"There can't be two Spider-Men."

Those were the two things I said out loud while looking at the pages of the comic that was now ripped out of the book. Ganke wasn't here, and so many questions filled my mind.

I stopped looking through the comic, and slowly lifted the comic book out of my face.

"Can there?", I questioned myself as i was drowned in many questions.

___________

'Come on Uncle Aaron, pick up', I thought as I called my uncle Aaron back-to-back but kept hearing the voice mail, as I was running towards the train station.

'No,no,no,no,no, it's not possible!"

"It's a normal spider, and I'm a normal kid!"

Many thoughts circled my mind, but then a taxi pulled up in front of me. As instinct, I jumped over a taxi and getting applause from the people that spectated the scene.
__________________

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -_______________

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -
_______________

Miles sat on the empty subway. Once again, thoughts filled his mind.

"I gotta tell someone.", Miles said as he scrolled through his contacts.

He scrolled for a second until he stop at a specific contact.

He starred at the picture before clicking on the call button

He knew what she said in the nurse's office was slightly on track. He was gravitating towards Wanda a bit more than he should have. But he still has love Jonah.

He noticed that Jonah was not picking up the phone anytime soon so he hung up and sighed. He thought she was probably recording a new song.

He didn't want to believe that he was another Spider-Man. All this frustration and stress was weighing down on him.

The subway came to a stop, and doors  opened. Miles hopped out and stopped for a minute.

"Okay, you're being crazy, Miles. You're being crazy", Miles tried to convince himself as he jumped down to the subway tracks and walked around, trying to find the spider.

Miles eventually found the spider with the help of his flashlight.

"It's like, boring how normal the spider is.", Miles stated as he bended down flashing the phone's flashlight at the spider.

Suddenly the spider glitched.

Miles slightly jumped in fright.

He heard noise coming from the deeper part of the subway. Suddenly Miles felt funny.

'Why is this happening to me?', Miles thought in a frighten voice.

The feeling stopped, and Miles slowly walked to where the sound was coming from.

Miles stopped in front of a wall that was full of windows. Suddenly that weird feeling started again.

"Way over here.", a manly like voice stated.

"Not gon hold you, we getting our ass whooped like hell.", a female voice stated, while giggling.

"Shut-up.", the manly voice said.

"No!", the female voice exclaimed.

"You're like me.", the voices stated together.

"Miles, look out.", The female voice said.

"I don't wanna be a hero.", Miles stated as he held his head in his hands.

"Miles!", the two voices yelled.

The feeling stopped again. Miles removed his hands from his head, and held his head up.

Out no where, something crashed. Breaking the windows, and hitting Miles.

"Whoa!"

Thoughts + Opinions ??