Chapter 21: Sending A Message

Começar do início

Why would they walk in an in a wide open area where villains can strike them easily is utterly crazy.The teen wanted to get off the streets, but he was technically on probation by Torino and the chief of Hosu after the Stain fiasco. After a discussion between the dog and the old man they decided that Izuku has to stay next to Torino for the duration of his internships.Izuku hated it and argued with the old pro, but Torino then told him that it was either he do the probation or he goes home.

Izuku decided he would do the probation, even when he still believed that he was in the right. So now here we are on the second to last day of Izuku's internship and it was about to end in a big way.The teen was looking at a nearby rooftop and thought about flashing there to get off the streets and the old pro next him saw his eyes. "Don't even think about, brat." Izuku looked back down at his elder and rolled his eyes."This is stupid, we are wide open for a attack."

Izuku tried to tell him and Torino ignored his words and reminded him that he was on probation."I don't care how stupid it is, you are still on probation for your Stain stunt. Now shut up, deal with it, and come on. There seems to be something going on downtown." Izuku look ahead to see that there was a crowd of people surrounding what looks like a big national bank. Izuku and Torino both made there way over there to see SWAT vans, police cars, and pro heroes in front of the bank.

Torino saw the chief of police talking with Jeanist and Endeavor on the situation. ' _Endeavor and Jeanist, if those two are here... then that means-'_ Izuku was brought out of his thoughts when a familiar voice called his name."Deku, what's up." Izuku looked to see Shoto and Katsuki...and Katsuki's his new hair style. Izuku didn't show Katsuki any emotion as he obviously saw his hair, but boy was he laughing on the inside."The name is Shadow, Nitro. Also is that Jeanist work?" Izuku pointed towards the teen's hair and Katsuki sadly nodded and shook his head to fix his hair, bringing it back to normal. Izuku turned back to Torino to see him talking with the pros and narrowed his eyes.

He hated being kept out of the loop."Nitro, what's the situation?" Izuku asked Katsuki calling him by his pro name and Katsuki answered him."There's bank robbery going on and the punks inside have hostages. Jeanist and I got here first, then Endeavor and halfa here." Shoto took over next, ignoring the jab by Katsuki.

"My father and Jeanist have been talking to the chief about going in there, but the chief doesn't want to risk the hostages getting killed. Right now there negotiating with robbers, but I can tell you that is not going well.""What do they have you two doing?" Izuku asked and when the teen saw his friends faces he automatically knew that he wasn't going to like what he hears."Crowd control." Shoto said dryly, Katsuki decided to show his displeasure on the matter."Basically we're taking care of those damn reporters and making sure that they don't get in. It sucks." Katsuki said as Izuku looked back over to the bank. The two teens saw Izuku eyes, they could tell that he wanted to get in there.

His eyes looked like they were scanning the building, looking for entrances and exits. Plotting his moves."Deku, you okay?" Katsuki asked as he put his hand on his shoulder and Izuku shook his head. The three teens soon saw the mentors come over to speak to them."Where's the dog?" Izuku asked as he saw the three elder heroes and Torino was the first to respond."He's talking with the negotiator. Where trying to get everyone out and not turn this into a blood path." Izuku made a face and looked back to the building.

"There are a total of eleven robbers. Three gunmen are on the roof, five are in the building surrounding the hostages, and three in the vault. All the hostages are in a circle in the center of the building, total number of them is ten." Izuku told them as his eyes were still on the building."That's not what they told us, they said there were only eight of them." Jeanist said when he looked up at the roof. Izuku looked to Endeavor now, he was tired of waiting.