Chapter 1

Hey, everyone. How are you doing? Hope you're all doing great. ♥️

Please be reminded that this story is going to be NSFW, so if you're not comfortable with that then please don't read any further.

And I'd really appreciate comments. Tell me what you think about this in the comments. Thank you. :)

WARNING: Strong language. Sexual/Mature content.

––––––––––

Chapter One

"Oh, fuck."

Gojo Satoru, the devilishly handsome man you met earlier at the bar, was pounding into you hard, making you moan uncontrollably underneath him.

"You want more?" he whispered huskily into your ear, nibbling on your earlobe.

You bit your lower lip instead of giving him a response, feeling entirely helpless under his touch. The way he pounded your body against the bed, rattling your body with quick harsh thrusts, pushing past all your walls and barriers in both physical and emotional ways, was making your senses dull. The feel of him inside you, writhing against you, was making you want him all the more.

It felt so good, extremely good, that you were starting to forget that the person who was taking you in a delightful manner right now was someone you barely even knew.

Gojo smirked at the sight of your expression turning hotter and hotter with his every thrust. To him it was something that he would probably never forget for the rest of his life.

You were so sexy, and it was driving him insane with lust.

"Shit," he muttered under his breath as he dragged his fingers down your legs and held you more firmly. Then he began to thrust into you even harder, driving his entire length deeper into your heated womanhood.

"N-Not so rough."

Gasping, you arched your back, and his mouth was quick to devour one of your bouncing breasts, sucking on your nipple, his mouth enclosing around as much of it as possible while his hips continued to shift faster than ever, as if getting high from the intense feeling of your tight core that was dragging him towards a dazzling end.

You rocked your hips forward to meet his thrusts, feeling the edges of yourself blur and spin with pleasure. Your muscles clenched around his cock and it was tight and delicious, it was making his head pound and his orgasm reared up within him.

A few more hard thrusts and you both came, falling deeply into complete and utter heaven.

"Damn," he muttered breathlessly, his thrusts morphing into lethargic movements. "That was amazing."

"Yeah," you said, your voice still hoarse. Your chest panted harshly from the exhilarated actions of the past bliss.

That was indeed amazing. This man was good in bed.

Gojo Satoru simply laid on top of you, not even caring to pull his member out of your core. He was staring straight into your eyes, his lips pulling up into a naughty grin as he said, "So have you forgotten your broken heart now? Are you feeling much better?"

You opened your mouth to speak but he was quick to stop your words by pressing his finger against your lips. There was a mischievous glint in his beautiful blue eyes when he added,

"Or do you want us to do it again?"

***

You woke up groaning the following day, your body completely sore and heavy.

Memories of what happened the night before took over your mind and you instinctively turned to look at the man sleeping soundly beside you.

You sat up, slapping your forehead.