Just another day...

I woke up and started getting ready for school and I was putting on my cami to go with my full length leggings and uggs when my father barged in my room and cornered me against the wall. He pulled on my long hair that reached my waist and pulled down. He threw me to the ground and started giving me several blows to the stomach. Once he was satisfied with himself he left after throwing a beer bottle at my head thankfully he missed do to him being drunk. He used to be a good father but when my mother left when I was three he started becoming abusive and now I'm fifteen and it's been 12 years that he beats me everyday before or after school. Sometimes I get lucky and he's passed out all day and I don't have to get beaten. I got up my floor pain courses through my body. I put on a sweater over my cami to complete the out fit and cover my bruised body. I walk into the school no body noticing because I am very shy and always sit in the back of the class. As I walk down the hall to my locker Makenna the stuck up sl** of the school thought it would be funny to trip me. I wait waiting for the impact of the floor to hit me but it never comes. Instead two strong arms wrap around my waist and lift me up on my feet. I look up at the person who caught me and it comes to be Miles Davis, a Greek God. His body was perfect while I was looking his body up and down he seems to notice and clears his throat. I look down at my feet like their the most interesting thing hiding my blush. He turns to me and puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head so I'm looking at him.
"Don't ever hide your blush from me, kitten." He says sweetly. I smile at him slightly and try walking off but he catches my wrist and pulls me away from McKenna and her friends glares.
____________________________________Hey guys hope you liked it? I chose Olivia Holt to be Addison and this is my second book and honestly my first book wasn't very good but I still update it demo time to time if you want to read it it is Hid Luna. So Ya let me know what you think about thus book. Vote and comment
-Trin