So There's God's On My Vacation Huh?

i don't own genshin impact and
i don't own terraria
They are owned by their respective company and i don't own anything that they own i'm just making a fanfic

also first time writing anithing so this will be much shorter then other fanfics but feedback is still wellcome
_________________________________________

the terrarian now started talking to paimon (he's wearing casual clothes) about why he's here having a vacation in another world, and paimon thinks that he's now trapped here.

paimon: so.... what you're trying to say is that you came here from another world to have a vacation? but you're now trapped here and now your trying to get back home now?

terrarian: well yes... but no because i can go back to my world i'm just having a vacation because all my friends told me that I should have a vacation because i jus't defeated the moon lord and cleanse the corruption but in another world

paimon: okay but why would you have a vacation in another world? is your world boring or something because you said that you defeated this moon guy so why here?!

terrarian: oh... it's not like that, it's just that most of the scenery in my world is either i already know or destroyed by me or the thing that i'm fighting destroyed it.

paimon: ahh.. paimon understands now , well paimon is still thenkful that you saved paimon in the water because if you didn't paimon would have drawn.

terrarian: it was no problem paimon, i won't really let someone drawned in front of me.

paimon: now because paimon now knows that you're having a vacation and you don't know what this world is you'll be having a bad vacation without aaaaa vacation GUIDE!!! to the world of teyvat.

terrarian: thank you paimon that would be very helpful so... 'cough' where is the first destination, vacation guide paimon!
( he said with a playful voice)

paimon: (paimon gave a smirk and said) okay follow me paimon will lead you to our first destination for your TEYVAT VACATION!! terrarian.

paimon started calling him terrarian because he said that all his friends call him that a little weird name paimon thinks, he didn't really elaborate to paimon what he's name means.

paimon and the terrarian started to walk Until they reached the end of the path because of that they (when i say they i mean the terrarian) need to climb to continue there destination

paimon: the path ends here i guess we need to climb.

paimon proceed to fly over the end of the path and paimon now said to the terrarian

paimon: climbing consome's stamina so you need to-, paimon was cut of by the sudden HIGH JUMP by the terrian, after the terrarian did that he turn's to face paimon with a smirk

terrarian: why climb if i can just jump over it?

paimon: paimon will love to see you try to jump a mountain THEN!!

the two started to walk until they reached the end of a cliff, and the terrarian was blown away by the scenery in front of him, the highly windy blue sky, the forest, and other cliffs seeing this the terrarian was a little bad for himself for destroying some cliffs and mountain and a LOT of trees.

then paimon pointed to a statue of a Girl? or a Boy? whatever it is, it wears a cloak with wings at its back and the statue was holding a sphere

paimon: that is our first destination one of the statue of the Seven! there are a few of these statue scttered across the lang to show The Seven's protection over the world

paimon: Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind. the anemo god's place is going to be our fist vacation destination, and there's a reason why~

terrarian: okay very interesting(so there seven gods, i hope they're not evil because i don't want to fight seven gods today)

paimon: as we all know poetry and language flow like the wind. this is the main vacation selling point of the anemo god's place at least that's what paimon thinks!

paimon: So, let's hop to it!

As the terrarian and paimon walk to one of the statues of the god of the wind, but the statue is surrounded by a ring of water

paimon: now we need to swim forward!

Paimon proceeded to fly/float forward with a smirk

paimon: Let's see if you can jump over this!

the terrarian gave a eyebrow at paimon

paimon: oh? does paimon see someone that doesn't know how to swim this just proof that paimon is the swimming master!

the terrarian gave a small smile and closing hes eyes and started walking confusing paimon until the terrarian step on water! paimon was shocked by seeing the terrarian walking on water  towards her menacingly!!

paimon: okay "INHILE" "EXHILE" how did you DO THAT!?!

terrarian: well i have boots that allowed me to walk on water and lava

Paimon: and LAVA? Can paimon have one?

Terrarian: sure al make you a smaller one when I get back to my to my world

Paimon: wow~ you that?

Terrarian: yes actually I made all of my items and armor and weapons

Paimon: WOW~ does that mean that you can make orage armor for paimon to!?

Terrarian: yes all make you armor to, but for now I'm having a vacation right paimon?

Paimon: oh~ yes terrarian can touch the statue, let's see if you can get powers from it!

Terrarian: I think all pass.

Paimon: WHAT!? why do you not want to cool elemental powers!?

Terrarian: well, most of the gods that gives powers in my world are evil or trying to take over the world, by using power of numbers

Paimon: ohh don't worry paimon knows that the Seven God, or at least the god of the wind is a good God so you don't need to by a worrywos!

Terrarian: okay Al do it... Leter

Paimon: boooo!! Well our second destination is the city of mondstadt, the city of wind, freedom, and dendilions?! .

Terrarian: well that city's name sounds very welcoming.

Paimon: the city of mondstadt is the main city of the anemo God's place it is also the most welcoming city in all of tayvet it also has the best wine in tayvet and lots of bard's with story's of the land.

Terrarian: okay then what are will waiting for let's go!

Paimon: YE LET'S GOO!!
__________________________________________________________________

Send feedback if there's something wrong