Cabir and Mukti came down yawning. Then they looked at everyone drenched in water .

"Wow you guys had shower together? " Cabir asked and Bella laughed at his question

"We were just enjoying in the pool, you missed it bro " Mahir replied

"Excuse me. I should change. And Raghav Nandini you both go and come down after changing. Warna thand lag jayegi " Rishab said looking at Raghav & Nandini. They both nodded like obedient students .

"Ye kya school principal hai kya " Cabir asked annoyed with Rishab's bossy nature

"Why bother?? When you are not the student of the school " Raghav gave it back and they both looked at each other with same annoyed expression

"You go and change. I will manage here " Manik whispered in Nandini's ear. And She nodded not wanting to choose between her two idiot best friends . She gave a thankful look and went towards her room. Where mukti was having breakfast not bothering about whats happening.

"Dude back off. Was not talking to you " Cabir asked Raghav

"He is my brother FYI so I won't take anything against him" Raghav replied

"Okay.. Guys enough. Let's not fight. Come on!! For Nandini, usse achha nahi lagega agar uske dono best friends aise ladenge " Manik said jumping in the conversation

"Whatever " Raghav Cabir said together
"For Nandini " Again they muttered together. And moved in opposite direction. Raghav went to his room, and cabir went to dining to fill his tommy. And Manik also went to his room to change.

Nandini came out of the washroom wearing a fresh pair of clothes and drying her hair with a towel. She looked at herself in the mirror and the pool incidence with Manik played in her mind in a loop. Unknowingly she blushed .

"What the hell? What is happening?? Why am I thinking about Manik? Damn Nandini think about Rishab  . You have to talk to him today like kaise bhi " Nandini scolded herself

Here Manik was talking a shower thinking about the same incident which he shared with Nandini. A constant smile was playing on his lips.  Soon he came out of the shower and changed himself with fresh clothes. Set his hair and came out of his room looking all hot and handsome.

He was going towards the dining area when he bumped into something or someone.

"Ouch" And it was Nandini he noticed when  he saved her from falling, holding her waist. They both looked at each other

Rishab witnessed the scene Manik catching Nandini in his arms. They looked lost in each others eyes which made him uncomfortable.

Nandini observed his handsome face and sharp jawline, pink lips, his pointed nose and his eyes, damn they are so deep . While Manik was just living his dream. He never thought that his wish will grant this soon and Nandini will be in his arms in real. He wanted time to pause here only.

Rishab being the impaintent soul "Nandini" He literally shouted breaking their trance and they settled themselves hearing Rishab's shouting. They looked here and there to avoid the awkwardness.

"Thank you " Saying Nandini ran towards the dining where Rishab Mahir Mukti were sitting and Manik soon followed her.

"Bachho achha hua tum log yahi mil gaye " Mahir mom said coming near them . Manik too came and joined them. Soon bella and cabir too came there.

"Kal mehndi or sangeet. Next day haldi or raat ko Shadi. " Mahir mom said caressing bella's face. Cabir came & sat beside Nandini

"Mom wants to meet you " Cabir said Nandini and she nodded saying "even I am excited to meet her " And cabir smiled. Then they heard Mahir.