"We should change the subject." I said to her. "Yeah of course so tell me why you and DD seem off." she said to me. "Yeah that is kinda my fault." I said to her. "How?" she asked me.

"This morning I said you don't know how much I love you." I said to her and then she looked at me and paused the movie. "Hold on now you doing too much I ain't tell you to pause my shit." I said to her.

"That movie is going to stay paused acting like it's hurting you that it's paused but how did he react." she said to me. "When I said it he acted like he needed to find his brother and then me and him were talking about it and he said he knows I didn't mean it." I said to her.

"And let me guess your dumbass agreed with him knowing you meant every word." she said to me. "Yeah but maybe he's right I mean yeah we done did some shit with each other but we still not official so it's too early for me to say that." I said to her.

"Then maybe this is your sign to tell him you want to be official I mean y'all already act like y'all not in a talking stage so you might as well just go for it." she said to me. "What if he don't want that?" I asked her.

"I know you see how obsessed DD is with you so don't try and down play ya self like that man don't want you when we both know he does." she said to me. "I wasn't down playing myself but you're right so when he comes back I'll tell him what I really want." I said to her.

"There's my Ddot now let's smoke you about to be officially off the market." she said to me and then she pulled out a bag of weed. "Let me get the rolling tray from upstairs." I said to her. So then I went upstairs and got the rolling tray.

"I meant to ask you what kind of weed is that?" I asked her. "Um Ddot." she said to me and so I looked up and I wish I didn't. "Really what are y'all doing here?" I asked my parents and my sister.

"We came to take you home so go and get your shit and let's go." my dad said to me. "No I'm leaving so y'all wasted y'all time by coming here." I said to them. "I think I'm just going to put this up for now." D'Lila said as she was getting the weed.

"Darrian we're not asking you so get your stuff and let's go now."my mom said to me. "What are y'all not understanding when I said I'm not leaving." I said to them. "Why are you being so difficult this is on you anyways for sneaking away." Desi said to me.

"I'm going to need you to shut the fuck up because I owe you an ass whooping and to cuss yo ass out." I said to her. "You just being weird so stop doing the most and hurry up and get your shit so we can leave I got things to do." she said to me.

"I'm being weird really the only person that's being weird is you because you've been on some opp shit lately and I ain't liking that." I said to her. "Both of you shut up because we didn't come here for y'all to argue we came here to get you Darrian." my dad said to me.

"I'm sorry Papi but no I don't want to go I literally come back home tomorrow so y'all can wait until then to see me but until then use the door you came in through and leave." I said to him. "Why did you leave?" my mom asked me.

"Because y'all kept blaming me for shit that wasn't even my fault and I didn't want to be home with y'all while my only safe place which is DD was in Cali." I said to her. "We weren't blaming you for stuff you just need to know when to take accountability when it comes to it." she said to me.

" I don't want to have this talk because we all know it's not going to go anywhere so just leave because y'all are deadass stressing me out." I said to them. "What happened at the party yesterday?" Desi asked me and I didn't answer her.

"What party?" my mom asked her. "Luh Tyler had a party and Ddot and them we're there but him and DD left early." she said to her. "Desi shut up." I said to her. "Nah either you tell us what happened or we get Desi too seeing as she knows something." my dad said to me.