"No because I need to know if my soon to be boyfriend is about to do something stupid or not." I said to him. "It's not stupid if what am I going to do is going to make sure you're safe from him." he said to me.

"David what do you plan on doing and I'm not asking again." I said to him. "And like I told you don't worry about it just know he gonna get handled tonight and that's on my life." he said to me.

"I can tell you're not going to tell me but promise me you not going to do no shit that gets you locked up or worse." I said to him. "The only thing I can promise you is that I'm going to be safe." he said to me.

"You're saying shit that's making me worry." I said to him. "So change the subject if you don't want to keep worrying." he said to me. And the way he was talking just had me on edge.

"Fine so about what I said in the room earlier." I said to him. "You're good I know you ain't mean it so I'm not sweating what you said and neither should you." he said to me. "Yeah your right I guess I just got caught in the moment." I said to him.

But my ass knew I was lying. "YO DD IT'S TIME TO GO!" Jstar yelled. "I got to go but just make sure you safe and if something feel wrong I don't care if I'm in the middle of a song call me and I'm coming." he said to me.

"Don't stress he's going to be fine." D'Lila said to us. And I'm trying to figure out how the fuck she got here so fast. "What is you a fucking speed demon how the hell you got here that fast?" DD asked her.

"When my friend is in need trust and believe I'm going to get there within 10 minutes." she said to him. "You should go before your brothers come dragging you out the house." I said to him. "Alright and remember what I said." he said to me.

"I will and remember safety." I said to him. "Safety." he said to me and then he gave me a kiss and then left. "Aww y'all are just so cute." D'Lila said to me. "Girl shut up and who's this man that Jessie with?" I asked her.

"I don't even know she keeping him a secret but I know y'all got some food in here." she said to me. "Fucking fat ass and yes we do so let's go in the kitchen." I said to her. So then we went in the kitchen and got her some food.

"Alright so tell me what happened." she said to me as we went in the living room. "Wait I need to put on my comfort movie before I tell you." I said to her and then I put on Princess and The Frog.

"You are the definition of a sensitive gangsta like really out of all movies this your comfort movie." she said to me. "Don't be knockin my fucking movie this shit good." I said to her. "Whatever but go and ahead and get to talking." she said to me.

So then I took a deep breath before I started talking. "Yesterday we went to Luh Tyler's house party and to sum it up quickly me and DD got into an argument because Tyler brung up his ex and so I went to get drunk knowing I was high and because of that I almost got raped." I said to her.

"Ddot why didn't you tell me sooner?" she asked me. "Because it's not that big of a deal anymore and I just want to forget that it even happened." I said to her. "You know it's a big deal and you know why but you don't want to say it." she said to me.

"You're right I don't want to say it because it's too much to say." I said to her. "Then I'll say it you know it's a big deal but what's getting you the most is that you went through the same thing Dani did but the only difference is someone got you before whoever could do something to you." she said to me.

"It's weird that this happened to me I would of never thought it would honestly but it did and I don't know how to feel about it." I said to her. "I think you're just in shock honestly because it freaked you out that the same thing that happened to Dani happened to you but the difference is you didn't die." she said to me.