𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎

Start from the beginning

"It's ight I just be trippin" he sighed looking over at me again "I just got off 2 years of house arrest I'm out of it" he expressed and I nodded "You ight, jit" I smiled and he laughed.

"Move yo bitch ass mane!" he joked pulling his hand away placing it on the steering wheel.
-

"Could you grab me some hot Cheetos" Yb asked and I nodded walking over to the chips aisle while he went to the drinks.

Grabbing our chips I walked over to the drinks aisle chuckling when I saw he was giving a girl his number.

"Nah imma call you" he chuckled tucking his bottom lip in his mouth as he looked over the girls body "Im serious, yb!" She said and he smiled harder "I promise" he whispered before his eyes met mines.

"I gotta go, imma call you tho' I promise" He lied walking over towards me ignoring the girls calls for him "She stank" he whispered in my ear as we walked shoulder to shoulder making me bust out laughing.

"You ain't shit" I shook my head putting the stuff on the counter "You saved me" he smiled and I chuckled looking over at door as it rung indicating someone entered.

"Bitch I'll go take off on that bitch AGAIN" A female voice yelled and I couldn't see her face cause she was looking at whoever stood next to her but she sounded familiar.

"It's ok girl you did yo shit leave it alone" the other girl spoke trying to calm the other down "Mane no jay! I will kill that bitch ion een' play like dat" The girl yelled before she suddenly turned around and dashed out the store.

"Oh my god! Amoura!" The other girl yelled before running out after the girl.

"Amoura?!" Yb's head snapped up at the mention of the girls name "That ain't my moura is it?" He asked looking over at me and I shrugged now intrigued.

"She had the body" I said and he immediately dropped his stuff and walked out of the store me trailing behind him.

"Say, which way they go!" He asked a random man who sat in front of the door "mm, they went right roun' that corner I seen the girl with her hair all- Yb walked away In the middle of the man's sentence going straight towards the direction the man pointed.

"That is my moura" he widened his eyes as we came across the corner and was met with a crowd of girls and some men.

"Waddup" Moura yelled running up on a some pink haired girl, punching the fuck out of her before the girl could say a word...

Remind me of my girl man....

"Say! Whatchu' on!" Yb yelled making me snap my eyes towards him to see him walking up on a nigga who was tryna push Moura back but he did it to aggressively.

"Get off my girl mane" the man ignored him continuing to try to pull the girl off and he finally succeeded making the girl fall harshly to the ground.

Oh yeah it's up....

"Oh fr?" Yb spat quickly sending an unexpected blow at the man causing him to fall, he quickly looked up confused as to who hit him.

"Yb?" The man questioned and before he could say another word Yb punched him again right in the mouth "You hit ma' girl?" He spat not letting up off the nigga.