Journey!

So! The first part of the Sequel should be up! It's called Journey. It is set 10 years later. Noah is in a happy relationship and is 22. His girlfriend is 4 months pregnant with their little baby. Sam is now 18. Mason in 14 and Lia is 11. Here's a snippet. :)
{start of snippet}
Noah's POV:
"Tal, I'm home!" I call as I put my coat up on the hook and kick off my shoes.
"I'm on the couch Babe." She replies
I head in and see her eating ice cream and pickles on the couch.
"Ok, Ice cream and Pickles?" I ask, sitting down beside, resting an arm on the couch behind her.
"I'm sorry, cravings." She exclaims, cuddling into my side, "how was it?"
I laugh and steal her spoon and take some ice cream, "good, I've gotten the solo dance for our comp next month,"
"Baby, that's great," She looks up at me.
I look down at her and kiss her just as the doorbell rings.
"Let me go see who it is." I get up.
I look through the peephole and see Samantha standing there. She is crying and her mascara is staining her face. She is in only a small blanket that is ripped. I open the door.
"Sam, what's wrong?" I ask
"Help!" She cries
"Woah woah woah!" I wrap her in my arms, "what's wrong sis, come in, come in."
She is shivering.
"Tal, can you go get some of your clothes, something warm?" I call
"Why?" She asks coming round the corner and then She sees Sam and nods, "yeah."
She heads upstairs. I take Sam over to the couch.
"What happened little sis?" I ask
"Miller raped me." She whispers.
"Why didn't you go home?" I ask gently
"Mom and Mama are at work, and no one is at home cause Mason is with Lucy and Lia, I didn't want them seeing me like this!" She cries
"Shhhh! Shhhh!" I soothe.
Natalia comes back in with clothes and I pass them to Sam. I give her and bag for the blanket for DNA protection. She goes into the bathroom. She comes out in the new clothes. I grab my coat, Tal's and a spare one for Sam.
"Let's go see Mom and Mama." I pass a coat to Sam and pass Tal hers.
We get shoes on and head out to our car. Sam hops in the back and Tal and I get in the front. I drive to Mom and Mama's work. We get there and I help Sam out. We get to the lift and get up to the squad room. Mom and Mama are in Mom's office. We head over. I knock on the door,
"Noah, sweetie whatcha doing here?" Mom looks up.
Tal and I bring Sam in gently
"Sammy?" Mama comes over, "what's up darlin? What happened?"
"Miller r...r.....rape....raped...me.." she stutters
"What?" He hurt you?" Mom walks over
Sam nods.
"Well, we're gonna catch him." Mom promises.

{end of snippet}

Soooooooo. What'd ya think? Let me know!