CP 2 ★A New Life★

.

.

.

Marceline, is it just you and me in the wreckage of the world?
That must be so confusing for a little girl

'[   Remember You   ]'

By: Adventure Time

.

.

.

|31 December 20??|
That day is the day that people really look forward to, namely the change of year. That day was Y/N's last day staying at the hospital, now she can walk smoothly. At night, Gorou decided to take Y/N for a walk to the Hanabi fireworks festival

after they arrived at the place, they spent a lot of time together starting from playing games that was in the festival, playing with fireworks, and eating traditional food that they had never tried, especially eating 'Toshi Koshi Soba', it is believed that if we eat that on New Year's Eve we can given long life.

After they finished doing all these activities, Gorou took Y/N to the 'Hatsumode Shrine' which is often visited by people on New Year's Eve to pray for the best. they walked towards the coolie and finally arrived, there were so many people queuing that they were forced to join in the queue and finally now it was their turn. Gorou put the coins into the box in front of the shrine, the first thing they had to do was bow down twice, clapping twice, they started to pray, and finally bow again only once.

"So what did you prayed for?" He looked into y/n eyes

"I prayed that I can live long and also become rich, and you?"

"Prayed that I become a more successful doctor and help many people"

Gorou opened his phone to look at the time and it was already 23.45 PM witch means the fire works are going to lit up soon in 15 minutes, he and y/n went to a bridge near a lake so that they can see view much more better, It was still winter that time so both of them Heald each other's arm.

Y/n POV

I held into gorou's hand, I look at him as if he was an angel to me who'd saved my life from the darkness. Before I met him, I felt like I had no one again and the only thing that I had was just myself but everything change because of him, he was the one who made me smiled again and bring me joy

"Y/n.."

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something"