"We can try and find a portal. Or magic beans" Aurelia said.

"Okay, now I'm lost," Kristoff said.

"Magic beans. They look like regular beans but they can open portals. They're hard to find but I'm sure we could find some more. Maybe" Aurelia said.

"Well then let's get one of those things. We have to hurry" Anna said.

"No, we don't need to rush. We need to be careful. Arendelle will still be there while we figure this out" Elsa said.

"It might not," Anna said before turning to Hans. "Did we forget to tell her?"

"A lot of stuff was going on," Kristoff said.

"Tell me what?" Elsa asked.

"Arendelle's been conquered. By Hans and his 12 brothers," Anna said.

"Wow, that is a lot of brothers" Aurelia mumbled.

"Emma, we need to find a way back. Now!" Elsa said, proving that this Hans person was obviously a bad guy. A long with his 12 brothers.

"We'll do our best" Emma promised. None of them noticed Killian, slipping away, Gold using his heart to call him back.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurelia was sitting in Granny's with Emma, Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff trying to think of ways to get them home when Killian walked in, a grin adorning his face.

"Goldie, come celebrate. For I may not be the Savior, but I've just saved the day" he said, walking over to the bartop.

Aurelia looked at Emma, wondering what he could possibly mean. "Uh, I'll be right back," she said walking over to him.

"I love a good celebration but I'd love to know what it's for," she said, watching as poured out rum from his flask into two cups.

Aurelia looked over at him, not saying anything, but she knew that he knew she didn't like rum. Or any alcohol for that matter.

"The portal to Arendelle, I found it," he said, handing her a cup. With his confession, she nearly forgot how weird he was being.

"Oh my god! You did? Where? How?" she asked.

"I found Gold. And he told me where to locate one. A door in the ballroom of that lakeside mansion. It appears our Rumplestilskin has turned over a new leaf" he said and again she noticed that for the first time, he didn't call him Crocodile.

"But what about the last time he lured me into that mansion? Are you sure we should trust him?" she asked.

"Positive. The crocodile truly has changed. He gave me a long winded explanation about the portal. About how it brought the, uh, Snow Queen into this land, which I don't recall. But, the important thing is, it works. All they have to do is walk through it" he told her.

"Well, sounds easy enough. We should go now" she said.

"Brillinat. You do that. I, alas, bruised myself during the curse. Really need to get it seen too" he told her about to walk away but she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"You're hurt? Why didn't you tell me? You know I can help" she said.

"It's nothing. Doesn't hurt. I just need to rest" he said.

"What? Killian, what is going on? You're being really weird right now. If there's something else going on you can tell me" she said.

"It's nothing. I'm fine" he smiled, giving her a quick kiss. "See you around, love."