"If Elias knows what's good for him, he better keep his distance from The Bloodline, especially you," Roman warned turning in my direction a pissed off expression plastered on.

I didn't even get a chance to breath between matches as RAW came back from commercial and the Usos and Sami's match was up next. I sat as still as possible watching the whole thing, because if I moved or thought of anything else I'd want to run out of the room and to the ring. The Street Profits had Jimmy down into the steel steps and Montez Ford just flew over the top rope onto Sami and Jey. But Fords celebration was short lived as Solo came from behind him from the time keeper's area and delivered a spike to the throat of Dawkins. Owens rounds the corner heading straight for Solo, the two trade punches but Jey shows up and superkicks Owens. In the ring it's Sami and Ford going at it, Jimmy distracts Ford on the apron giving Sami the opportunity to give a Helluva kick to Ford and the victory. Sami and The Usos celebrated in the ring. I turned to Roman.

"That didn't prove anything to me," I stated. Our attention was turned back to the TV as Everyone including Solo started beating down Kevin Owens. Solo had gone for a chair but before any damage could be done Sheamus and Drew McIntyre came out for the save. The brothers and Sami regrouped at ringside. Roman reached over and turned the volume all the way down on TV. "I stand by that statement," I spoke, Roman narrowed his eyes at me. "Alright Chief I won't mention it again."

Fifteen minutes later everyone minus Sami returned to the locker room. I sat quietly on the couch, maybe a little too quiet as a million thoughts raced through my head as I watched Roman talking with the brothers, Paul looking on at Roman with admiration. As Roman talked on, Solo's gaze drifted over to me. Roman noticed and he glanced over his shoulder at me. He placed his hand on Solo's shoulder and nodded at him. Solo made his way over to me, still in his fight gear and a towel around his neck. He sat on the edge of the couch and we stared at each other.

"Nice match, big guy," I said putting my fist out toward him. Compared to Solo my fist was tiny. He lightly bumped my knuckles.

"It's a good thing we were planning on having a match otherwise I'd been arrested beating up Elias randomly on the streets," Solo spoke. I smiled at him leaning forward wrapping my arms the best I could around his shoulders.

"Thanks, Solo," I said. Roman came back over and kneeled beside me, turning my head leaning it against Solo's shoulder to stare at Roman.

"Why don't we head to the bus first and give the room to the boys to change," he said putting his hand out in front of me.

"Sure, Chief," I said letting go of Solo and taking his hand, I stood and went over picking up my backpack putting it on. I picked up my title ready to go. I turned to Roman and we headed out, Paul walking behind us. On the bus Roman took our bags back to our room, Paul went to the kitchen for something to drink.

"Can I ask for a favor?" I asked him. He pulled his head out of the fridge and turned to me.

"Yes, what is it?" Paul questioned giving me his full attention.

"Can you set up a meeting for me with all of creative on Friday before the show. I want to go over everything between the end of Royal Rumble to WrestleMania," I said.

"Shouldn't you talk to Roman first?"

"This isn't about Roman or The Bloodline, The Bloodline is his call. This meeting is strictly about Briar Wild, the Smackdown championship, and her road to WrestleMania. I got a lot of ideas and I just want to be on the same page so I'm not spending my energy on something I can't get approved," I said. Paul stared at me and I stared back.