Anxiety.

I was at home waiting for Rudy to arrive, he had left to get food.
I started to feel my breathing get sharper and a tight feelin in my chest, I made my way to my bathroom splashing my face with cold water. I told at myself repeating "your ok" but it wasn't helping I could feel my body starting to shake, making my wya to the kitchen grabbing a glass feeling it with water. I downed it, walking to me n Rudy's shared room trying to walk around to stop my knees from buckling but the pain go worst in worst in my chest, i felt tear weld up it my eyes. I then dropped to the floor, shaking, freezing cold.

I started to feel like I was spinning, covering my head try to stop the feeling, I was sobbing by now, shaking scared.
"Help" I screamed, no one was here. I cried scared, "stop stop stop" I said to myself, but I couldn't get it to stop, thoughts running through my head.

Rudy's pov:
As I unlocked my front door I couldn't help but notice my neighbors outside looking around as if something had happened. When I arrived I heard muffled crying, "babe?" I called out no answer, I made my way to the guest bathroom, she wasn't in their, "babe!" I called out again "Rudy" I heard a cry come from our room, I placed the bag of food down running to the room, Y/n sat lead to her chest shaking as tears poured down her face, "Rudy , it won't stop" she said cover her head. This had been happening, y/n and me had been involved in a very bad shooting, lucky we survived but ever sense y/n anxiety had gotten worse. I sat down beside her, "theirs nothing to stop" I said taking her hands holding them in mine, she was shaking like a leaf, tears still pour down her face, "come on" I said, she didn't move she just sat their crying. I picked her up and placed her on the bathroom counter, "arms up" I said tapping on her arms, she did as I said letting me remove her bra and shirt, I then removed her panties. I then undressed myself and picked her up, taking her to the shower.
She slowly got down letting her self feel the hot water, she turned to me hugging me.

"I don't know what happened" she cried, I held her by the waist, like my life depended on it.
She stoped shaking, "it's ok babe" I repeated. "I'm so sorry Rudy" she said pulling away wiping her tears, "why are you sorry?" I said as I applied soap on her body, gently rubbing her skin. "Because, you were supposed to come home with dinner and relax, but I ruined it" she said as a tear fell from her eyes, I rinsed off my hand, wiping her eyes. I brought her in for a kiss, "don't you ever be sorry, I love everything that has happened, worst, good, amazing I'm glad I did it with you," I said, kissing her again for reassurance.