Chapter 2 : Got the book

Începe de la început

"Sounds good and I promise I will make you tell me, I'll see you at the training ground right?" Kakashi said already coming up with a devious little plan.  "Sure you'll see me there." Iruka said with a wave and then started to go for a walk and Kakashi poofed away to god knows where. (Hmm, I wonder what Kakashi is going to do; maybe I shouldn't have said that. Damn, to late know, oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see.)

It was later in the afternoon and Iruka was on his way to the training ground when he heard a loud shout behind him say "Iruka sensei wait up!!" It was Naruto again, Iruka stopped and turned to face him, smiling and waving, when Naruto court up to Iruka they both walked to the training ground.

"Hey Naruto cutting it a little late aren't you?"

"Hmm, well I thought I could spend a little more time with Kiba/Shikamaru and Choji." Naruto put his hands on the back of his and closed his eyes like if he was sleeping.

"Um...why did you think that?" Iruka said with a confused expiation on his face.

"Oh because Kakashi sensei is always late, you know what I think, I think that while we're waiting to start training he's off reading those odd books of his."

Naruto had turned his head in Iruka's direction, still looked asleep though. They reached the training area and found Sakura and Sasuke waiting for their sensei. "Finally showed up then. Dobe." Sasuke said not noticing Iruka standing next to Naruto.

Ads by DigiCouponAd Options

"Oh shut up Sasuke. Plus it doesn't matter if I come here late and there's no sensei." Naruto turned his head away from Sasuke and look up and down the road. Iruka happened to be looking over at a small grouping of trees when he happened to spot a small glimpse and Kakashi's silver hair, Iruka smirked and then whispered in Naruto's ear, "Hey Naruto keep quiet but I think I've spotted your sensei so when I give you a thumps up you sneak attack him, but not until I give the signal ok? Oh no kunai or shuriken." Naruto nodded and Iruka walked over to where he saw Kakashi's hair he peeped around a tree just to make sure it was him, and it was, he was sat there reading his book.

Iruka gave Naruto the thumps up and Naruto quickly moved to sneak attack his sensei. Iruka tapped Kakashi on the shoulder, and it made him jump because he was so engrossed in his book. "Hey Kakashi you let your guard down." Iruka smirked and Kakashi looked puzzled then suddenly Naruto had pinned him to the ground and Iruka had taken his book away.

"Got ya, Kakashi sensei." Naruto shouted and Sasuke and Sakura ran to see what had happened. 

"Ok ok know get off me Naruto." While Kakashi and Naruto had, let say an argument that Naruto was losing, Iruka lent up a tree and began to read Kakashi book.

"OK Iruka give it back to me?" Kakashi was standing in front of Iruka holding out his hand waiting to receive his book back.

"Hmm, no I think I'll hold on to your book today. I fancy seeing a bit of what you read." Iruka slipped the book into his other pocket and had a smirk on his face.

"Ok if that's what it's going to be, Naruto, you and the other 2 go start training with each other; I need a private convocation with Iruka." Naruto walked over to Sasuke and Sakura and said "He says to start training." The 3 of them walked away from the group of trees, leaving Iruka and Kakashi alone.

"OK so you won't give me my book back hmm?" Kakashi had put his hands on the tree, either side of Iruka's head.

"Nope, you're not getting this book back."Iruka said still smirking, but little did he know Kakashi had surrounded Iruka with chakra wire. "Well Iruka I have one thing to say to you."

 "What, you giving up." Iruka said still feeling very in control of the situation.

"You let your guard down." Then Kakashi pulled the wire making them touch Iruka tight, but not so they hurt, just enough so he couldn't move.

"Damn you Kakashi with you super fast moves." Iruka said still sort of smirking and looking at his feet know. Kakashi used a finger to lift Iruka's head to face his.

"Aww, come know 'Ruka you know I can be slow when I want. " Kakashi slowly pulled down his mask and started to kiss Iruka; he turned his head to deepen the kiss, and with his hand slipped it into Iruka's pocket and pulled out the book and put it straight into his pocket. Kakashi slowly ended the kiss and undid the chakra wire. "Well done Kakashi, you sure know how to get what you want."

Ads by DigiCouponAd Options

"Not everything I want, I still have tonight to look forward to." Kakashi smirked and pulled his mask back on. Kakashi started to walk over to where Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke where. "Oh by the way Iruka, if I was you I'd be a bit worried about tonight." Kakashi turned to face Iruka and with his one visible eye, sent shivers down Iruka's spine.  Kakashi transported himself over to the training genin.

Iruka slumped on to the floor and lent up a tree. (Did he just say...be worried...oh crap what's he got planed...I really hope it won't kill me, man that would be some way to go...I've just got to not think about it.)

Iruka sat there for some time thinking, he slipped his hand into the pocket he had placed the book from this morning in and... It was gone! (Wait a second.) He slipped his hand into the pocket he put Kakashi's book in and it was still there. (Ha-ha Kakashi has picked up the wrong book, well before he realises I'll be off.)

 Iruka made his exit, just in time to because Kakashi reached into his pocket to continue his book. (Ok time to read more of icha icha violence,) he pulled out the book and "DAMN YOU IRUKA, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE WITH MY BOOK!!!!" Kakashi was well pissed off, he was standing up shaking his fist in the air, and he would have gone after him if he knew where he had gone.

Know Iruka had decided to go home and lock himself in his room, but stayed just long enough to hear Kakashi yelling at him. (He's so going to kill me later.) Iruka thought to himself as he fled.

[Back over at Kakashi]

(Just wait till I get my hands on you Iruka, oh wait that's right, I got all of tonight, ha-ha he's going to be sorry.) Kakashi still stood up hand clench into a fist, he thought up horribly ways to get Iruka tonight that would probably make him cry and feel so sour.

The 3 genin where stood facing their teacher shocked that he had come out with such words, in front of them. Kakashi looked at his students and felt a little ashamed he'd said that so loud, "Um...sorry about that...Just continue training and forget it happened. "

A/N: Sorry it took so long couldn't think how to word it and I've been busy with other things. But I hope it was worth the wait? XD   I don't own the people in this story. Just to say if you don't get the book-thing Kakshi always has his book with him to read and yes -_- its a porno book