Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.

Comenzar desde el principio

I saw the Hokage immediately zero in on me. It's not like I hadn't expected it.

Kakashi : " During this Rimuru had eliminated Gato's men and Gato himself with this invisible force. I hadn't questioned Rimuru on that yet. But I did interrogate him in response to the events. And I have deduced that Rimuru is not a threat to the hidden leaf. "

Hokage's gaze suddenly softened.

Rimuru : " I should add that that Kisame guy is still alive and escaped. "

Hokage : " So you had made an S-rank criminal run for his life? " he asked calmly.

Rimuru : " I mean I assume so. He looked pretty scared to me. "

Kakashi : " Things however didn't end there. After the battle a person suddenly appeared out of Rimuru's seal. His name is Guy Crimson, he from what I've gathered is a Demon Lord. His title he told us is Lord of Darkness. "

Hokage : " How powerful is this individual? "

Kakashi : " Rimuru? "

Rimuru : " What I'm about to tell you should be shared across nations as world wide warning. He is powerful beyond reason. I am 100% certain that nothing could ever stand in Guy's way. He dwarfs the five great elemental nations easily. No, without effort even. After our battle ended with the deaths of Zon and his daughter Faera. He brought them back to life as demons, who could easily beat any S-rank criminal by themselves. Unfortunately I was unable to stop him from disappearing and is now currently wandering the world. What his plans are are a mystery. "

The Hokage had wide eyes.

Rimuru : " And it would be great. If it wasn't said that he came out of me. Because that would make the leaf a huge target. "

Hokage : " That is true, unfortunately. "

Kakashi : " After that we had a little dispute among the team but was resolved with good results in the end. Rimuru repaired the damages he had caused on his rampage while I trained the other 3. Their progress had quickened thanks to earlier dispute. But I ask that the details remain a mystery, please forgive me. "

Hokage : " Fine. I will allow it this time. "

Kakashi : " Then after Rimuru finished repairs we headed back to the leaf. " he finished.

Hokage : " That means that this mission wasn't an C-rank but an S-rank thanks to the appearance of Kisame Hoshigaki. I think that the genin's will be happy to have an S-rank on their record this early don't you think? " he mused.

Kakashi : " I think they will be more than satisfied. "

Hokage : " But now then. " he said sternly.

Hokage : " How should we deal with you. " he focused his eyes on me again.

Rimuru : " You mean the 'execution' incident right? It's glaringly obvious who was behind it thanks to this mission report so that is why I am present currently to save time. "

Hokage : " You do realize that you can be put in jail for murder right? Since you were a civilian at the time you didn't have the protection of a ninja to do any investigation or punishments of crime. That means that even if there was proof that you simply punished a criminal, you can still be put into jail. "

Rimuru : " Hmmm. That would be unfortunate. I mean, I' wouldn't have the time to heal those patients in the hospital right? "

Hokage : " That would be unfortunate. Your medical skills are needed in the hospital thanks to a strange influx of cases. " he stated.

Rimuru : " That reminds me. I would like to buy some land near the walls of Konoha. "

Hokage : " You're finally moving out? Well if it would within the walls of Konoha then that would be my jurisdiction but if you want to move outside then you'll have to get clearance form the Fire lord. "