Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.

Start from the beginning

I see. Well I do have a parallel existence working back home like I usually do. So there is no need for me to rush.

I did also tell them that I'll be gone for a while. And to them It's like I never left. But that doesn't mean I don't miss them.

Regardless, I'm going to be staying a bit longer despite our completed mission. I should inform Guy too. 

This also mean that I have free reign in here and I don't have to deal with any pesky creator to get in my way.

<< Does this mean that I'll be able to once again assist master!? >>

Well...yes and no. I still want to do things by myself.

...

We reached the leaf gates.

Kakashi : " I need to go and report to the Hokage. You guys are dismissed. "

Sakura : " Finally.  I can take a proper bath again. "

Rimuru : " I think I should go with Kakashi. After all the Hokage is going to call for me anyway so I might as well be there already. " 

Naruto : " Why do you think that is? "

Rimuru : " You'll have to wait and find out for yourself. "

Kakashi : " Well I was thinking of dragging you along anyway. Let's go. "

Rimuru : " Fine. "

...

I walked the Village streets with Kakashi. Some people waved to us, or more specifically me. Some of them were guys, some of them girls, and some one them were people I healed in the past.

I of course waved back.

Kakashi : " So. How do you think you'll handle it. "

Rimuru : " We'll have to see won't we. "

Kakashi : " Well to be honest I hope that you can get out of this without trouble but. I doubt that the council will want that to happen. "

Rimuru : " The council? I thought that the Hokage's decision was always the definitive one? "

Kakashi : " Well it is.. but well... Let's just say that Lord Third is fond of his past teammates. "

Rimuru : " What does that mean? "

Kakashi : " You'll find out. "

We walked into the Hokage tower and headed to the Hokage office. Once there Kakashi knocked on the door and seconds later I hear " Enter. "

I followed Kakashi inside and saw an old mad with white hair sitting behind a desk. There wasn't anything noteworthy on his appearance except the Hokage hat and attire.

Hokage : " Ah. Kakashi. I expect that you're here for the mission report? "

Kakashi : " Yes Lord Third. Can I begin? "

Hokage : " Go ahead. "

Kakashi : " The mission started. pretty normally. Until we had to fight a duo of rouge chunin ninja. The Demon Brothers. We also found out that their target was the man we were protecting. We had talked to the man about how this is was out of the scope of the mission for a genin team. But despite that we chose to continue the mission. On our way to the village we encountered Zabuza Momochi. We fought and won easier than expected thanks to Rimuru here. He is above anyone else for his age and is quite the prodigy. "

Rimuru : ( Oh shush. )

Kakashi : " However the finishing blow was done by a tracking nin of the mist. After the battle ended we arrived at wave and took shelter in Tazuna's house. We realized that Zabuza was still alive because the weapons that the fake tracker nin used were senbon which have a low kill rate and also didn't dispose of the body on the spot. I trained the other three and Rimuru protected Tazuna on the bridge. Rimuru though of an excellent plan to eliminate all the residing Gato thugs and executed it completely. Some time later and We encountered Zabuza and his companion on the bridge and engaged them. There was a person among Gato's men that defected to our side thanks to Rimuru healing his daughter and bringing him over to us. However that changed when Gato made his appearance along with Zon's daughter holding her hostage. With him was also an S- rank criminal named Kisame Hoshigaki. He suppressed Rimuru until Rimuru was able to get out with an explosion of rage...... During this time Rimuru had invoked the Red Ice kekkei genkai.... "